UK Somali rapper gets a million views

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Somali brother no problem bigging up your fellow brother, most rappers Somali girls drool on are Madow rappers. Big difference.

Somali brothers that are rapping are no different to these madows that you lot like to disrespectfully call 'Madow'.

Rapping about the same shit and behaving exactly the same. Uffff.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Somali brothers that are rapping are no different to these madows that you lot like to disrespectfully call 'Madow'.

Rapping about the same shit and behaving exactly the same. Uffff.

I don't know what your problem is Madow is a Madow a , a sangadhuudhi, timo dhagax, adoon we have alot of words for them.

I'd rather have this Somali brother make a career from rapping instead of gang banging he will probably end up dead before 25. Stop hating and support your people

I don't know what your problem is Madow is a Madow a ******, a sangadhuudhi, timo dhagax, adoon we have alot of words for them.

I'd rather have this Somali brother make a career from rapping instead of gang banging he will probably end up dead before 25. Stop hating and support your people

A rapper is no different than a IG .

No thanks.

Good to know you rather have your Somali brother die or rot in jail instead of prosper.

Don't try to manipulate the situation.

Warya, we are a Muslim first and foremost. Its funny you remember that when it comes to women.

We are not meant to be singing/rapping let alone rapping about es ,hos and drugs.

I don't wanna judge them, so I wish them the best. But your hypocrisy is glaring to see.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Don't try to manipulate the situation.

Warya, we are a Muslim first and foremost. Its funny you remember that when it comes to women.

We are not meant to be singing/rapping let alone rapping about es ,hos and drugs.

I don't wanna judge them, so I wish them the best. But your hypocrisy is glaring to see.

You don't understand most of these boys come from broken families in a council estate. Most of these boys are either drug dealer, robbers or gangbangers. Last time they went to school they were probably 15. Instead of him going the wrong path to early death let him rap to stay out of problems and actually make money of it instead of selling cocaine.

Whether its haraam or not thats for Allah swt to decide, you can not just hate on a brother because he raps. see the bigger picture. He is no different from other Somali artists such as Xassan Adan Samatar or Joogle. Go hate on them they are artists aswell.

And I did not mention woman or a girl one single time, jooji sheekada

Nin-culus

Laandheer
You don't understand most of these boys come from broken families in a council estate. Most of these boys are either drug dealer, robbers or gangbangers. Last time they went to school they were probably 15. Instead of him going the wrong path to early death let him rap to stay out of problems and actually make money of it instead of selling cocaine.

Whether its haraam or not thats for Allah swt to decide, you can not just hate on a brother because he raps. see the bigger picture. He is no different from other Somali artists such as Xassan Adan Samatar or Joogle. Go hate on them they are artists aswell.

I’d pin this post went in

VixR

Veritas

You don't understand most of these girls come from broken families in a council estate. Most of these girls’ brothers are either drug dealer, robbers or gangbangers and they’re exposed to the insta lifestyle in the hood from a young age. Last time they went to school they were probably 15. Instead of her going the wrong path to early death let her to stay out of problems and actually make money of it instead of selling cocaine.

Whether its haraam or not thats for Allah swt to decide, you can not just hate on a sister because she’s a . see the bigger picture.

Massive fail of an argument. Just admit they’re no better than the ghetto madow they’re a product of and aspire to be (even as you insult them at the same time).

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You don't understand most of these girls come from broken families in a council estate. Most of these girls’ brothers are either drug dealer, robbers or gangbangers and they’re exposed to the insta lifestyle in the hood from a young age. Last time they went to school they were probably 15. Instead of her going the wrong path to early death let her to stay out of problems and actually make money of it instead of selling cocaine.

Whether its haraam or not thats for Allah swt to decide, you can not just hate on a sister because she’s a . see the bigger picture.

Whether these girls come from broken families or not its no reason to become a hoe.

May Allah clean all these hoes from the earth (and leave some for us) :gaasdrink:

VixR

Veritas
Whether these girls come from broken families or not its no reason to become a hoe.

May Allah clean all these hoes from the earth (and leave some for us) :gaasdrink:
Your rapper/gangbanger/coke-dealing layabouts are 1000x worse than any hoe.

VixR

Veritas
NO WAY.

Every dad would rather have a drugdealing son then a of a daughter. are you crazy?
Furthermore, if he was fortunate enough to only have to contend with just one, ie, a loser gangbanger son, in this generation (that’s assuming he was around), he’ll have both in the next.

And you can’t root for one and not expect the other to follow. Just watch.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Furthermore, if he was fortunate enough to only have to contend with just one, ie, a loser gangbanger son, in this generation (that’s assuming he was around), he’ll have both in the next.

And you can’t root for one and not expect the other to follow. Just watch.

May our daughters don't become hoes and our sons don't become drugdealers just say ameen dear sister.

VixR

Veritas
May our daughters don't become hoes and our sons don't become drugdealers just say ameen dear sister.
Stop promoting loserhood among males. It is an absolute plague worse than any female who took upon herself to become a .

And go back to school.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Stop promoting loserhood among males. It is an absolute plague worse than any female who took upon herself to become a .

And go back to school.

Sorry no one wants to become a grandfather, uncle or cousin to a Madow bastaard child. That is what happens when you hoe around. Shamed the whole family, if your okay with that thats you but I will battle until my last breath fighting the hoes in my community in Shaa Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts