UK General Election 2017: The most important in a generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodbye nick clegg
cameron_clegg_baby.jpg

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It will depend on the young vote. 1 million registered to vote in 1 month. There will be a huge youth turnout due to Brexit and austerity.
You're a liberal? :bell:

No wonder you're comfortable with censorship.

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN FROM MY CONSERVATIVE BRETHREN? USA, ALL DAY! USA, USA, USA!!!

black

live and let die.
Suburban constituencies have started kicking in :meleshame: Here come the real tory numbers

You're a liberal? :bell:

No wonder you're comfortable with censorship.

CAN I HEAR AN AMEN FROM MY CONSERVATIVE BRETHREN? USA, ALL DAY! USA, USA, USA!!!

I have 10x more respect for British conservatives. If you actually vote republican, you need a short piece of rope and a wobbly chair. Biggest cuck party in the world

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The UK parliament is hung :ehh:.

May didn't screw up too badly and I really don't see anyone else in the party that could've done better. Her not attending debates was actually a decent strategic choice. Look forward to another election 2 years.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I hope May resigns, we have a hung parliament and her leadership has been greatly weakened.

Nacala give me my free university :mjcry:

black

live and let die.
I hope May resigns, we have a hung parliament and her leadership has been greatly weakened.

Nacala give me my free university :mjcry:

She will resign 100%. Look what she has been reduced to. Just look at the line up :russ::russ: Fucking lord Bucket head, Elmo and Fish Finger were not the biggest joke politicians on that stage.

DB2KZNjXkAYVwdg.jpg

DB2JM_6VYAEe7bw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending