UK General Election 2017: The most important in a generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised at the results now. Predicted a slight conservative majority but now seems almost certain that they won't get it. Really impressed at how much support Corbyn managed to rally
I want to sleep but I also want to keep up :damn:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Surprised at the results now. Predicted a slight conservative majority but now seems almost certain that they won't get it. Really impressed at how much support Corbyn managed to rally
I want to sleep but I also want to keep up :damn:

Did you see how he was getting trashed by the newspapers yesterday? Lol the elite think the general public are retards. Both the daily mail and the sun had "Vote Tory" in their title that shit should be illegal!

Oh and I'm pretty sure my borough are gonna vote conservative. We're a tory stronghold :mjcry:

Last edited:
Did you see how he was getting trashed by the newspapers yesterday? Lol the elite think the general public are retards. Both the daily mail and the sun had "Vote Tory" in their title that shit should be illegal!
Yes it should be illegal. I support some degree of censorship when it comes to that propoganda bs & the daily mail shouldn't even be considered a newspaper

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
hung parliament equals chaos.

you dumb labour supporters. what have you done?
Stfu you terrorist. If conservatives win they will spy on your internet and deport your Arab bootyclapping ass! (Which is good lol) but I voted for Labour so don't call us dumb. Labour is in your best interest mr muslamic.

I barely have a grasp of what's going on from over here but it looks good so :rejoice:

Labour doing better than expected however still uncertain if con will win a absolute majority or with a coalition with unionist giving them a majority.

The threshold is lower as the irish Sein Fein won't participate, and they have 7 seats.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Corbyn won't win. Too many cucks in power in Europe. Macron, Corbyn, Merkel. That's just too much. There needs to be a sane uncucked major power.
I secretly agree. I'm happy with whoever wins. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending