UK General Election 2017: The most important in a generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
She will resign 100%. Look what she has been reduced to. Just look at the line up :russ::russ: Fucking lord Bucket head, Elmo and Fish Finger were not the biggest joke politicians on that stage.

DB2KZNjXkAYVwdg.jpg

DB2JM_6VYAEe7bw.jpg
UK is so weird haha... wtf

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's game for Brexit negotiations pretty much,the European Union will from here on out have the United Kingdom by the balls.

:hemad:

The DUP are mental Christian fundamentalists, the chances of them forming a coalition with the Tories is slim and if they do that'll
crumble within 6 months NI politics isn't compatible with ours. That's the last thing Liberal Tories who want a soft-Brexit want.

They are one of the most backward political parties.

I think the Cons will fail to form a government which will mean that Labour has to form one with the other laangaabs, issa wrap.
Nacala give me my free university :mjcry:
Waa lagu geeyna

:friendhug:

EASY TO MAKE PROMISES THAT YOU CAN'T KEEP
It's game for Brexit negotiations pretty much,the European Union will from here on out have the United Kingdom by the balls.

:hemad:

The DUP are mental Christian fundamentalists, the chances of them forming a coalition with the Tories is slim and if they do that'll
crumble within 6 months NI politics isn't compatible with ours. That's the last thing Liberal Tories who want a soft-Brexit want.

They are one of the most backward political parties.

I think the Cons will fail to form a government which will mean that Labour has to form one with the other laangaabs, issa wrap.

Waa lagu geeyna

:friendhug:

Or another general electric on oct

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
There won't be a coalition government. It was just said by the BBC. It wouldn't work if there was a coalition government.

The Tories will have a minority government if May decides to stay.

I suggest she resigns. All the other parties hate the Tories. There are even factions in the Tory party.

There won't be a coalition government. It was just said by the BBC

The Tories will have a minority government if May decides to stay.

I suggest she resigns. All the other parties hate the Tories. There are even factions in the Tory party.

You can't run an effective government as a minority, especially during the brexit negotiations.

Theresa may shit the bed. Her reputation has greatly diminished

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
You can't run an effective government as a minority, especially during the brexit negotiations.

Theresa may shit the bed. Her reputation has greatly diminished

I would rather want a Labour minority government than a Tory one.

Soft Brexit is the best option now.

May played herself lol this is the opposite of strong and stable

:damn:

My dreams have vanished

May probably has to step down as PM lmao are you ready for another game of hot potatos?

We might just end up with Boris Johnson as our pm :mjlol: what a time to be alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending