EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
UKDRILL revolves around a prominent locally grown subgenre of Drill music, UK Drill. Originating in Brixton from 2012 onwards, the genre has achieved national mainstream success under brutal scrutiny from the police.

If you'd like to discuss ukdrill or other uk sub genres this is the place

Rules are really simple

.try your best to remain civil and refrain from being toxic to other users

Use the thread appropriately no american music or other non related music here

EL LEETO

What a waste of talent them manor yutes had to revenge noore death tho
M12 was always the good one i use to go round the square when ever i visited family there and we use to play football and he'd always pick the shit kids and give em a chance 2 play

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
M12 was always the good one i use to go round the square when ever i visited family there and we use to play football and he'd always pick the shit kids and give em a chance 2 play

3 him up, I’m hearing Mile End yutes pressure this Manor man tho :ftw9nwa: wag1

EL LEETO

My cousins are manor park man and they dont beef anyone srsly except round ilford they're not even active in the newham beef so idk how tower hamlet yutes have em on ropes

EL LEETO

Honestly manor park is the safest area in newham apart from a few drug dealers nothing really goes on around there

Yo bro why do malis always gotta reside on the dangerous part of london? kkkkk, never seen a family member living in the suburbs kkkkk

Macalin M

Out here
Yo bro why do malis always gotta reside on the dangerous part of london? kkkkk, never seen a family member living in the suburbs kkkkk
In the city it’s always gonna be shit unless your middle class. Somalis that live on the outskirts of London will have nice house but inside London it will mainly be estates

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
estates A.K.A Ghettos

Are drill and grime the same?

Last edited:

Trending