UK BLM Xalimos Are At It Too Now

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
In America, I hear Somalis stealing Hagbad money and not returning. In UK, no one dares. Somalis shops are booming. Even Gang Members, Somali gangs do not attack Somalis unless if part of another gang, nor do they (g check (rob)) other Somalis on the block. UK Somalis are more unified and more together
That's honestly the best thing about the UK Somali community. Even the gang members were nice to me, I remember one of them gave me a tenner while it was Ramadan and told me to stay in school while I was at the cage. Never been stopped by them either.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That's honestly the best thing about the UK Somali community. Even the gang members were nice to me, I remember one of them gave me a tenner while it was Ramadan and told me to stay in school while I was at the cage. Never been stopped by them either.
I had a Somali roadman stop me when i was walking together with a sri lankan when i was younger. He stops us. G checks the other one tells me to leave and gives me £5 note. But for my counterpart. It was not a good look

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I had a Somali roadman stop me when i was walking together with a sri lankan when i was younger. He stops us. G checks the other one tells me to leave and gives me £5 note. But for my counterpart. It was not a good look
That's a bit too blatant :deadrose:

They stopped them and came out to protect that ver same museum the next day, and the dugsi burning was by a bunch of SOMALI ciyaal, can’t blame kids for anything really
For burning the Holy Quran you definitely can. Even a four year old knows better.

Gambar

VIP
Ciyaal suuq are weird like that, they will open doors for you and do courteous shit.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The lady who was killed by a white man infecting her with corona by spitting at her. And yes institutional racism is also rampant there too. I bet if normal police had guns there would be more killings.

British police are nothing like American police. They are literally worlds apart.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I suggest that we must ban and disown them as Somalis and we may only accept them back after a severe, violent and highly extreme daqhan celis of minimum 5 years.

They need to level up and understand that being a Somali and Muslim is the biggest privilege so we will never be victims.

stupid 68 IQ.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Food has been getting expensive so :win:I may have to participate in the purge. At least it will be less violent because our officers don't carry guns.

Led Mask | Purge Mask | Halloween Led Mask | Light Mask

Trending