UK BLM Xalimos Are At It Too Now

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
In America, I hear Somalis stealing Hagbad money and not returning. In UK, no one dares. Somalis shops are booming. Even Gang Members, Somali gangs do not attack Somalis unless if part of another gang, nor do they (g check (rob)) other Somalis on the block. UK Somalis are more unified and more together

We are more united because of systematic madow hatred for Somalis in the UK. The more people hate/despise you the more you unite. People here are more time divided amongst ethnicity lines too. Most Somali boys hang with other Somali boys most of the time.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Gambar your'e missing out on so much i swear u take some helium and some weed and you will speak to good himself

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I ain’t protesting sh1t. This country done a lot for me and my family. I can’t think of a country that has less institutional racism. I get the people who wants to steal. But the actual protesters are retarded in uk
No one told you to protest. You are an ostrich with your head in the sand. But I’m not judging you or the ones protesting. You are both two extremes.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
And u clowns are destroying your own businesses :pachah1:even the habayars are out there marching, Shaqo la’an
:drakewtf:
All of south East Minneapolis was burned to the ground other than the cedar riverside neighborhood and karmel mall and its immediate surroundings
Niggas was protecting it

No one told you to protest. You are an ostrich with your head in the sand. But I’m not judging you or the ones protesting. You are both two extremes.
I’m not a victim nor feel inferior. Like I said humans are biased towards their own. You the one who said you would protest because of Institutional racism. There are far more worse of that in Somalia than uk

:drakewtf:
All of south East Minneapolis was burned to the ground other than the cedar riverside neighborhood and karmel mall and its immediate surroundings
Niggas was protecting it
I saw a vid of a dugsi on Twitter being burnt by apparent Somali kids and a halimo looting from a Somali museum :chrisfreshhah: but ok!

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I’m not a victim nor feel inferior. Like I said humans are biased towards their own. You the one who said you would protest because of Institutional racism. There are far more worse of that in Somalia than uk
I have protested previously for cases of institutional racism affecting Somalis in the uk. Atleast I’m addressing injustices in my community unlike you who claims the UK fed you so you’ll show your gratitude by keeping quiet :russ:

I have protested previously for cases of institutional racism affecting Somalis in the uk. Atleast I’m addressing injustices in my community unlike you who claims the UK fed you so you’ll show your gratitude by keeping quiet :russ:
No we were talking about police brutality which is what this protest was about. And what did you achieve with previous protest?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I saw a vid of a dugsi on Twitter being burnt by apparent Somali kids and a halimo looting from a Somali museum :chrisfreshhah: but ok!
They stopped them and came out to protect that ver same museum the next day, and the dugsi burning was by a bunch of SOMALI ciyaal, can’t blame kids for anything really

Trending