UK BLM Xalimos Are At It Too Now

BAFEC133-2764-400A-A4F2-2AA3FE6E0944.jpeg

Look at all the anger and emotions she’s showing for a Madow o guy :susp:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
UK police shaking rn

i hope riots break out, i was too young to make a killing back in 2011. I’m ready now, i’m getting my self couple of watches and some gold for hooyo:nvjpqts:

Gambar

VIP
UK police shaking rn

i hope riots break out, i was too young to make a killing back in 2011. I’m ready now, i’m getting my self couple of watches and some gold for hooyo:nvjpqts:

I would be surprised if you didn’t take part since you’re an ciyaal suuq as well as @Mckenzie it is in his blood.
After all the dirt we had on Reer USA, these Aaboless Xalimo had to come out with her Madow fever :faysalwtf:
You spoke too soon.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I would be surprised if you didn’t take part since you’re an ciyaal suuq as well as @Mckenzie it is in his blood.

You spoke too soon.
After all the dirt we had on Reer USA, these Aaboless Xalimo had to come out with her Madow fever :faysalwtf:
Can’t compare the two countries?? One burns Somali businesses and the other is protesting. If I lived in London I’d do the same :childplease:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Can’t compare the two countries?? One burns Somali businesses and the other is protesting. If I lived in London I’d do the same :childplease:
So far they Reer USA are on life support, imagne looting a Mental Health clinic and a Somali Museum:damn:

It will take sometime but even our lunatics dont go full Madow :deadrose:

Gambar

VIP
So far they Reer USA are on life support, imagne looting a Mental Health clinic and a Somali Museum:damn:

Somalis are xasid, don’t be surprised if they steal uunsi cause they were out of huruud. I am actually disgusted. Somalis love to blame others for problems but this has effectively shown how xasid Somalis are to each other when given the opportunity. There is no boogeyman out to get Somalis, it’s Somalis hurting each other. Who knows if those businesses will ever recover.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Any UK Somali will agree that we always protect are own and have our communities interest at heart. We don’t self destruct against other Somalis cause Somalinimo is still alive here. It’s Reer UKs saving grace tbh :manny:

Trending

Latest posts