UK BLM Xalimos Are At It Too Now

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
View attachment 122360

Look at all the anger and emotions she’s showing for a Madow o guy :susp:
shits about to get interesting in the uk and it will reach norway finally the looting has reach me

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Somalis are xasid, don’t be surprised if they steal uunsi cause they were out of huruud. I am actually disgusted. Somalis love to blame others for problems but this has effectively shown how xasid Somalis are to each other when given the opportunity. There is no boogeyman out to get Somalis, it’s Somalis hurting each other. Who knows if those businesses will ever recover.
Like I said to @Samaalic Era somalinimo is still alive in the uk. I’ve been to North America and you guys have lost it. :ohlord:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Y’all are protesting harder than us and don’t have as much reason to do so anyway, big L anyways back to America being the best diaspora...

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Any UK Somali will agree that we always protect are own and have our communities interest at heard. We don’t self destruct against other Somalis cause Somalinimo is still alive here. It’s Reer UKs saving grace tbh :manny:
In America, I hear Somalis stealing Hagbad money and not returning. In UK, no one dares. Somalis shops are booming. Even Gang Members, Somali gangs do not attack Somalis unless if part of another gang, nor do they (g check (rob)) other Somalis on the block. UK Somalis are more unified and more together

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
In America, I hear Somalis stealing Hagbad money and not returning. In UK, no one dares. Somalis shops are booming. Even Gang Members, Somali gangs do not attack Somalis unless if part of another gang, nor do they (g check (rob)) other Somalis on the block. UK Somalis are more unified and more together
Yes exactly! You summarised it well. I was shocked when I went to other diasporas :dead:

Y’all are protesting harder than us and don’t have as much reason to do so anyway, big L anyways back to America being the best diaspora...
The lady who was killed by a white man infecting her with corona by spitting at her. And yes institutional racism is also rampant there too. I bet if normal police had guns there would be more killings.

I have missed your comments :dead:
I ain’t protesting sh1t. This country done a lot for me and my family. I can’t think of a country that has less institutional racism. I get the people who wants to steal. But the actual protesters are retarded in uk

Trending