"Ugly" is a state of mind: Opinions?

I agree @Finesse no one is ugly you’re just broke. This is why celebs look good because they’ve got all the money for clothes, gym makeup hygiene facials etc

It’s also why college students glow up after graduation because they have money to look good

I agree @Finesse no one is ugly you’re just broke. This is why celebs look good because they’ve got all the money for clothes, gym makeup hygiene facials etc

It’s also why college students glow up after graduation because they have money to look good

Exactly sis.

The good news is that people can glow up without spending a lot of money.

I seen results within 1 week. Full whitening 90% 2 weeks.
Only problem I got from the whitening strips is sensitivity. Another than that I’m happy with results.

Try coconut oil sis, my niece does this and her teeth look like they were bleached and she doesn't suffer from sensitivity

Tukraq

VIP

Yup makeup is damn near sorcery
, that along with wigs/weave/fake lashes/brows/veneers and dr Miami women don’t have to be ugly although your kids may come out not looking like you would expect

I think anyone has the potential to look good, ever heard of the saying, "you're not ugly, you are broke"?

There is a lot of truth in that. I would go as far as saying that Western Somalis that are deemed "ugly" are either unaware of how to fix it or are too lazy to fix it.

For instance:

Bidaar: shave your head completely bald and grow a flattering beard/goattee
Women: Traction alopecia? Stop wearing tight hairstyles and apply castor oil and fix your diet.
IF you can afford it, get a hair transplant.

Yellow, uneven teeth: First thing people notice is colour, gargle with coconut oil for 5 minutes everyday, it's an effective way to whiten your teeth and clean it at the same time, obviously also brush your teeth afterwards.
If you can afford it, invest in braces.

"Bad" skin? If it's just a breakout, find gentle face cleansers and make sure to change your pillow case often, also make sure to cleanse your face with what suits your skin type. Aloe vera gel really helps, so does Apple Cider Vinegar (diluted). Diet is also incredibly important, cut out sugar.

"Bad body", work out and work on your posture.

Hygiene: Cleanliness really affects how attractive a person is, remove body hair that is not necessary and find a fragrance that works for you.

Once you sort out your hair, skin and body, all you need to do is fix your style and confidence. Allah has given you your body as Amaanah, treat it well and it will treat you well.

Ever seen an "ugly" person with a nice body, decent skin and hair?

Once you work on your self, inside-out, your energy and glow will change and people will be attracted to you.
Human beings are shallow, you can't change that but you can change yourself.

All these seemingly "shallow" changes will really impact how you are treated in this world.
Try it.

You have to spend money to make money, invest in yourself first.

Examples

0999b086ceb2ea318232c4b6e72b962d.png

before-after-makeover-stylist-konstantin-bogomolov-fb5.png

images

No one is ugly. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Remember what you dislike about yourself, the next person is admiring you for it. We have to keep in mind that beauty fades, but a person with a beautiful, true heart is forever. I've seen a lot of post on here where people say if the guy or girl isn't slim or thick, tall or dark, light skinned or however else then they have no interest in them, but that's very foolish to say because yea you might get what you want in a person APPEARANCE WISE but whose to say once your with your ideal image of a person that they'll be the one. They just might make your life miserable because they have a horrible personality. Then what. So we shouldn't focus on looks, every human is beautiful, but watch out for the ones with bad character, that's ugly!

, that along with wigs/weave/fake lashes/brows/veneers and dr Miami women don’t have to be ugly although your kids may come out not looking like you would expect

Holly laxoox, that type of makeup should be illegal

No there are people who are objectively better looking than others. It has to do with your facial bone structure. A chiseled male model will always look better dressed in baggy and ripped clothes compared to an ugly man in a suit.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Funny thing is dr Miami is yahud and his wife is modest and she does not have trendy conventional beauty eg big fake lips and plastic body.

Tukraq

VIP
No there are people who are objectively better looking than others. It has to do with your facial bone structure. A chiseled male model will always look better dressed in baggy and ripped clothes compared to an ugly man in a suit.
She said if men spend money on their appearance, truth is they don’t, outside height if they went to the same lengths as women the same result would show

Oh for sure, at first glance some people are more attractive than others but when you interact with people, you may find them less attractive or unintelligent.

Have you ever met a boring beautiful person? I think we all have, that person will pale compared to an interesting/funny regularly attractive person.

The playing field is not even but you can outpace them with the right personality, mentality and effort.

No one is ugly. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Remember what you dislike about yourself, the next person is admiring you for it. We have to keep in mind that beauty fades, but a person with a beautiful, true heart is forever. I've seen a lot of post on here where people say if the guy or girl isn't slim or thick, tall or dark, light skinned or however else then they have no interest in them, but that's very foolish to say because yea you might get what you want in a person APPEARANCE WISE but whose to say once your with your ideal image of a person that they'll be the one. They just might make your life miserable because they have a horrible personality. Then what. So we shouldn't focus on looks, every human is beautiful, but watch out for the ones with bad character, that's ugly!

There's no such thing as "The one" it's myth perpetuated by jewwood.

She said if men spend money on their appearance, truth is they don’t, outside height if they went to the same lengths as women the same result would show

Yes.

A lot of Somali men don't spend money on their looks but the funny thing is, they don't have to, they can use household items to look decent.

Coconut oil to moisturise and whiten teeth.
Aloe vera gel or Apple Cider vinegar to even skin tone
Use youtube to teach yourself how to trim your hair and beard.

Push-ups to tone the body etc.

Tukraq

VIP
Yes.

A lot of Somali men don't spend money on their looks but the funny thing is, they don't have to, they can use household items to look decent.

Looks for men don’t matter much, for women it’s vital which is why Halimos abuse makeup

Yes.

How to make the wallet pretty using household items?

Looks for men don’t matter much, for women it’s vital which is why Halimos abuse makeup

Looks do matter for men to be honest. Everyone has a duty to look after their body not just for themselves but for their partner and children.

Also, good looks usually just means good health. Working out makes you sweat and tones your body and makes your skin glow/even.

Eating good food keeps your body running at optimum levels and also makes your body and hair look healthy.

I would go as far as to say that trying to be healthy/ looking good is Islamic.

It will also help you age gracefully.

The prophet Muhammed SAW looked after himself.

Trending

Latest posts