"Ugly" is a state of mind: Opinions?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you suggest for your cousin barkhad abdi ?

1. Fix Teeth or DONT smile

2. Gain weight or wear hoodie

3. Cover forehead with Ne-Yo type of a hat

2c6d84fbda56753090b371b58c7d2671.jpg

I think anyone has the potential to look good, ever heard of the saying, "you're not ugly, you are broke"?

There is a lot of truth in that. I would go as far as saying that Western Somalis that are deemed "ugly" are either unaware of how to fix it or are too lazy to fix it.

For instance:

Bidaar: shave your head completely bald and grow a flattering beard/goattee
Women: Traction alopecia? Stop wearing tight hairstyles and apply castor oil and fix your diet.
IF you can afford it, get a hair transplant.

Yellow, uneven teeth: First thing people notice is colour, gargle with coconut oil for 5 minutes everyday, it's an effective way to whiten your teeth and clean it at the same time, obviously also brush your teeth afterwards.
If you can afford it, invest in braces.

"Bad" skin? If it's just a breakout, find gentle face cleansers and make sure to change your pillow case often, also make sure to cleanse your face with what suits your skin type. Aloe vera gel really helps, so does Apple Cider Vinegar (diluted). Diet is also incredibly important, cut out sugar.

"Bad body", work out and work on your posture.

Hygiene: Cleanliness really affects how attractive a person is, remove body hair that is not necessary and find a fragrance that works for you.

Once you sort out your hair, skin and body, all you need to do is fix your style and confidence. Allah has given you your body as Amaanah, treat it well and it will treat you well.

Ever seen an "ugly" person with a nice body, decent skin and hair?

Once you work on your self, inside-out, your energy and glow will change and people will be attracted to you.
Human beings are shallow, you can't change that but you can change yourself.

All these seemingly "shallow" changes will really impact how you are treated in this world.
Try it.

You have to spend money to make money, invest in yourself first.

Examples

0999b086ceb2ea318232c4b6e72b962d.png

before-after-makeover-stylist-konstantin-bogomolov-fb5.png

images

Yes. I date handsome guy oncw omg as sion as he opened his mouth i've never known ugly could look so beautiful. I stayed with him for couple of more months inly because he was good to look at walahi he was so arrogant i played dumb to see how far he will go this idiot thought i was stupid till 9ne night i couldn't handle his ass i threw up all the things i held in for so long he was so speechless i think he had someone on the line i over heard laughing lol he wanted to make me look stupid i guess. I kept on talking shit told him to lose my number. Never call me again. It was then when i finally decided to give ugly people chance lol i was 21 at the time.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes. I date handsome guy oncw omg as sion as he opened his mouth i've never known ugly could look so beautiful. I stayed with him for couple of more months inly because he was good to look at walahi he was so arrogant i played dumb to see how far he will go this idiot thought i was stupid till 9ne night i couldn't handle his ass i threw up all the things i held in for so long he was so speechless i think he had someone on the line i over heard laughing lol he wanted to make me look stupid i guess. I kept on talking shit told him to lose my number. Never call me again. It was then when i finally decided to give ugly people chance lol i was 21 at the time.

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Take notes babe. Looks aren't everything as long he can upkeep his hygiene and manners. Take him.

Actually we r biologically programmed to be attracted to Ugly guys. Why do u think the Disney story Beauty and the Beast is a success story for centuries?

p_beautyandthebeast_digital_e130e0d8.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ugly is also a personality trait. You could be beautiful physically but your ugly personality makes you ugly.

Gambar nobody cares about your inside huuno! Outside is priority. King Luis the 14th build a marvelous palace, wore the best silk cloth, yet he didnt bath, use deodorant and poop in a pot

Actually we r biologically programmed to be attracted to Ugly guys. Why do u think the Disney story Beauty and the Beast is a success story for centuries?

p_beautyandthebeast_digital_e130e0d8.png
Dont mention disney. That shit brainwashed me with a bunch if bs. I need to detoxify my system from it. To this day unlearning their bs. Not all ugly guys are nice either lol case by case i guess.

Alx my parents invested in braces for me at a young age, blessed me with good skin, and a tall slim stature . And my father made me lift weights everyday from age 11. Unfortunately I’m noticing hair loss and I will probably be bald in the next 2-3 years :wow:.
This is purely diet related and low levels of zinc, incorporate more zinc into your diet (pumpkin seeds, oysters, cacao) along with boron (raisins/raw honey)

Do it now before it's too late and you go from thinning to loosing, a close friend of mind that was about to go bald managed to completely reverse this in 1 year.

Cut out all seed oils, GMO's and Soy from your diet too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dont mention disney. That shit brainwashed me with a bunch if bs. I need to detoxify my system from it. To this day unlearning their bs. Not all ugly guys are nice either lol case by case i guess.

Disney is my middle name. I live in a perpetual fantasy. Anti depressants are fly.

My hubby is handsome, i am practical when having a baby daddy who will give me pretty babes. If i feel like i want an ugly thang, i give him a mask during our bed appts

Gambar

VIP
Gambar nobody cares about your inside huuno! Outside is priority. King Luis the 14th build a marvelous palace, wore the best silk cloth, yet he didnt bath, use deodorant and poop in a pot
Basra we already know you’re ugly ee iska amuus.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
An unattractive man is a potential genetic liability especially for female offspring which are judged more harshly for their looks.

Apollo

VIP
An unattractive man is a potential genetic liability especially for female offspring which are judged more harshly for their looks.

Ugly people should race mix with people from a very distant population (SSA+Nordic or SSA+Northeast Asian). It removes the ugliness. Its their only salvation.

Some really ugly people can create hot offspring when they race mix.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
same vice versa, difference is women conceal there unattractiveness while men don't

Agreed. Most people are at least average. So they are essentially just using make up as a strategic deception to falsely advertise facial symmetry.

Don't get me wrong beauty can seriously be impacted by living well (nutrition/physical activity), and facial and body posture which are modifiable. But people normally start off with a foundation that begins with the person's facial arrangement which can be more or less harmonious/balanced depending on the person.

Apollo

VIP
We need to import Nordics into Somalia and get rid of the trash genes. It will give rise to a new qabil.....a superior qabil

image-300x225.jpg

This only works on individual basis, on a population-wide basis it does not work as the ugly phenotype genes will re-emerge (throwbacks). :dead:

Trending