UFC fighter Islam Makhachev sends greetings to the Somali community while training our future champion & šŸ Muhidin Abubakr šŸ‡øšŸ‡“

Nope. The Barwanis are mainly a mixture of Bantus, Indians, Somalis & Iranians.

Whereas, the Bantus are straight up Black Africans.
Never saw a somali mixed with Iranain genes show me a quick pic abaayo!

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
-our language isnā€™t arabised
-our culture clothing isnā€™t arab rather itā€™s from trading (we influence them and they influence us so it goes both ways )
-Arabic can be my second language it wouldnā€™t matter. The same way my second language is English but does it make me part of English culture/people ?
We have english loan words, more Somalis speak English than Arabic, they pay our government, they actually colonized us, and we wear their clothes on a day to day basis.
Iā€™m here to sadly confirm that we are actually English. Real story. Engriiska unaka leh.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Yes, they are indigenous. Arabs inhabited the Benadir coast even before the birth of prophet Isa's mother Maryam. Genetic admixture doesn't prove they are recent settlers. That notion is ridiculous. Arabs inhabited the Benadir coast way before the cushitic migration to the coastal towns of the Indian Ocean.
Show us your proof warya

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Bootyclapping arab stfu for once and have some shame!

We ain't no arab we are somali the cushitc founders of east africa what you on?
He looks down on Black Africans and thinks Arabs are a superior race. To him, Cushitics are black africans, so he so desperately wants to associate with Arabs. Heā€™s no different than African Americans claiming to be Ancient Egyptians.

He looks down on Black Africans and thinks Arabs are a superior race. To him, Cushitics are black africans, so he so desperately wants to associate with Arabs. Heā€™s no different than African Americans claiming to be Ancient Egyptians.
Never claimed Cushitics are simply Black Africans. Iā€™ve always recognised the Cushitic sub-race as intermediate between Arabians & Blacks.

More young western Somalis are embracing their Arabness & thereā€™s nothing you can do about that.

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Doesnā€™t matter which one is older, the Arab label is far more powerful & all encompassing that itā€™s come to dominate all other Afro-Asiatics peoples, such as Berbers, Egyptians & North Sudanese e.g. Not just extinct Semitic identities.
First nigga I have seen that likes to be dominated by Arabs.
Embarrassing. Grow a pair :kodaksmiley:
1698540547113.png

Last edited:
Muhidin abubakr is indigenous to the Benadir coast. Calling him a minority doesn't erase his indigenous status on the Benadir coast. I am not sure why you are being ethnicity into this. Somalia is a nationality. Somalia is not a homogeneous nation. It is a country comprised of several different indigenous groups. This Ethnonationalism narrative you are pushing is not conducive to fostering peaceful coexistence in Somalia.
What does ethnicity have to do with this? Do you realize Somalia is not a homogeneous nation? Somalia is a nationality. It's a country that is comprised of several indigenous ethnic groups whose land is illegally occupied by Somali nomads. Stop pushing Ethnonationalism.

Horta, what's wrong with you? You always spew the same nonsense in these type of threads.

First of all, brother Muhidin Abubakr is Somali. No one can take it away from him. The people he hail from are regarded as Somalis. Full stop.

Speaking of Somalia, since the majority of the population belong to the same ethnic group, the country is therefore regarded as largely (but not fully) homogenous. Moreover, the foundation of the country during its establishment was that it would be the nation of the Somali people, more or less an ethno-state. Ethnic Somalis constitute the majority, and Banaadiris are also part of it. No one in Somalia, irrespective of origin, are excluded from Somali nationalism.

And what do you mean with 'several indigenous ethnic groups whose land is illegally occupied by Somali nomads'? Why do act like ethnic Somalis aren't the main ones being affected by land grab/land expansion? This phenomenon has always existed in the Somali peninsula for centuries and affected every clan. So stop pushing this fake narrative of Somalis being illegal occupiers.

Last edited:

Trending