UFC fighter Islam Makhachev sends greetings to the Somali community while training our future champion & 🐐 Muhidin Abubakr πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You’re mistaken. If that was the case, Somalia & Djibouti would have never been accepted into the Arab league.

Other Arab acknowledge the shared ancestry we have with them.
Not even North Africans have shared identity with Peninsular Arabs
:mjlol:
Get off the delulu train, you missed your stop years ago.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So are most Arabized Somalis. Darood was a Jabarti Arab who married an indigenous native (who was also Arab, descended from Hiil who was quraish). What makes that so different?
I’m here to break your heart. Darod ain’t real. Isaaq ain’t real. Stop the nacas stories.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
You’re mistaken. If that was the case, Somalia & Djibouti would have never been accepted into the Arab league.

Other Arab acknowledge the shared ancestry we have with them.
Brother let's be honest. Somali and Djibouti are some of the most strategic nations in the world. We sit at the end of the red sea and control both the gulf of Aden and part of the Indian Ocean. They saw the opportunity in having nations of such capability to control trade flow. I will not deny that some might have seen as Arab, I can not speak for what is in the heart of those men. But I can say that they would've let us in simply due to strategic placement of our nation.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Brother let's be honest. Somali and Djibouti are some of the most strategic nations in the world. We sit at the end of the red sea and control both the gulf of Aden and part of the Indian Ocean. They saw the opportunity in having nations of such capability to control trade flow. I will not deny that some might have seen as Arab, I can not speak for what is in the heart of those men. But I can say that they would've let us in simply due to strategic placement of our nation.
Somalia adopted Arabic as a national language just for us to be accepted. Niggas can keep lying to themselves.
:mjlol:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I’m here to break your heart. Darod ain’t real. Isaaq ain’t real. Stop the nacas stories.
Samaale and Sab is just an origin story. All people's have a story. The Habasha have the story of Queen Sheba.
Jews have their 12 tribes of isreal.
Japanese have their sun God emperor.

Roman origin story say they descend from Greek refugees from the trojan war. Are central italians Greek? No.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol, thats Prigozhin dressed up as an Arab, dummy.

Amazigh identity is almost extinct in places like Morocco & Algeria. Whereas, in Libya, Mauritania, Western Sahara & Tunisia it’s completely gone & are fully Arab. Alhamdulilah.
Garac behavior. It’s coming back on a national scale. May Allah bless the Amazigh people.

Tough luck, we’re heavily arabised from what we eat to how we dress. On top of that, our language is heavily Arabised & Arabic is our second language.
-our language isn’t arabised
-our culture clothing isn’t arab rather it’s from trading (we influence them and they influence us so it goes both ways )
-Arabic can be my second language it wouldn’t matter. The same way my second language is English but does it make me part of English culture/people ?

Niyow read my post again, I only wished him well. You gotta stop your trolling. Somalia is the land of somalis and his people have assimilated among us. That makes him one of us.
No intention of trolling Ina adeer. I agree with your points. Brother Muhidin is proud of representing Somalia. I always see him sharing positive things about Somalia on Facebook. He is a good brother. May Allah bless him and all Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts