UAE appoints Ambassador to Somaliland

Reborn
Who cares, they can just not give them the port lol.

What these people don't know is that the port in Sri Lanka was leased to Chinese company as they needed to pay western creditors and increase their financial reserves which was depleted.They will still have to pay for the costs of building of the port.This won't ever happen to Djibouti as there is constant trade and the port is already leased to a Chinese company in the first place.

What these people don't know is that the port in Sri Lanka was leased to Chinese company as they needed to pay western creditors and increase their financial reserves which was depleted.They will still have to pay for the costs of building of the port.This won't ever happen to Djibouti as there is constant trade and the port is already leased to a Chinese company in the first place.
i dont get it does djibouti make lacag from the port then

Reborn
i dont get it does djibouti make lacag from the port then

From rent, ALL THE IMPORT TAX, and maybe a percentage of the service charge from the port operator if that was stipulated in the deal.
TDLR 100's of millions each year.

SL is running on borrowed time. If they do not get recognized by a decade or two, they must except their status quo of merely being an autonomous state within The Federal Republic of Somalia. They cannot afford to have 50 years go by and still get no Ictiraaf.

"Dear UAE,

Samalya m1dnimo waa mugadis. Periot"
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
20171030636449774902617656Farmaajo-safiir-imaaraad-2.jpg

Safiirka-Imaaratka.jpg
DZQJuE3X0AArOh4-696x522.jpg

A-A-Terrorist-United-Arab-Emirates-Ambassador-meets-with-UN-envoy-to-Somalia-James-Swan-.jpg

UAE ambassador To Somalia.

Jeegaan really playing high level propaganda or guy was high from Qaat to make this tweet lool. :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

20171030636449774902617656Farmaajo-safiir-imaaraad-2.jpg

Safiirka-Imaaratka.jpg
DZQJuE3X0AArOh4-696x522.jpg

A-A-Terrorist-United-Arab-Emirates-Ambassador-meets-with-UN-envoy-to-Somalia-James-Swan-.jpg

UAE ambassador To Somalia.

Jeegaan really playing high level propaganda or guy was high from Qaat to make this tweet lool. :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Dhuuso Bixi is a massive troll lmao.

:mjkkk: :pachah1: :deadmanny: :mjlol:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Dhuuso Bixi is a massive troll lmao.

:mjkkk: :pachah1: :deadmanny: :mjlol:
Not just that, check this link below.

Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Mogadishu, Somalia (embassypages.com)

They add his grandfather name AlNaqbi shows as different ambassador from Somalia.

Jeegaan kings of Propaganda. Really I have to admit they playing high level game. I wish it was for Union. :francis:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I didn't even doubt the twitter post lmao, i have a feeling this representative will be in Puntland soon lol.
UAE open embassy in SL its the biggest troll tweet I see it for long long time lool. Imagine the world seeing this tweet and ask UAE is it true. Imagine the answer Council lool.
We should give Jeegaan credit to try hard for Ictraaf after 30 years :sass2: .

De facto recognition is almost the same thing as official recognition. Look at the relationship between Taiwan and the United States it is a deep and strategic partnership and although America doesn't officially recognize Taiwan as a country their relationship functions more or less the same way two UN member states cooperate with one another

Trending