Typical western fake hijabis vs true hijabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft I know how the Oromos came for you guys when they got defeated by Ajuraan I just find it funny

Did you know that it was Adal on the offensive and the Habesha were on the defense?

Those who destroyed us was the barbaric Oromo hordes!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Pfft I know how the Oromos came for you guys when they got defeated by Ajuraan I just find it funny

You stupid moron, Adal Sultanate was severely weakened due to its wars with the Abyssinian Kingdom and Portuguese Empire.

Read the source below and hopefully you can understand more.

odLa-MpPRQaqipnAt9aTHw.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dafuq???? I’m well aware of this why you getting butthurt. Relax @NourUgaas tell ya boy it’s cool

Ajuran Empire were able to resist the Oromo expansion because they were stable and were at their height. If Adal Sultanate wasn't weakened and stayed stable, they would've successfully repelled the Oromo migration just like the Ajurans in the south.

Macalin M

Out here
Ajuran Empire were able to resist the Oromo expansion because they were stable and were at their height. If Adal Sultanate wasn't weakened and stayed stable, they would've successfully repelled the Oromo migration just like the Ajurans in the south.
I make a joke regarding @NourUgaas behaviour being funny and all of a sudden I’m getting a history lesson. Sxb I learnt this from my dad when I was younger I don’t need you to tell me

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Tbh I can't judge any of the girls and as a girl who does cover up more like the 1st girl. I used to judge the girls who wear the 2nd girl clothes as being fake with the new modest fashion and not being true to covering up with full body hijab and fully committed so that if the next day hijab isn't cool again would those girls still wear hijab.
But now I think all of us have different life experiences and I obviously hope the best for them girls but there's nothing you can do except make dua and think the better of a person for example she might have just converted or gone back in islam again or used to wear shorts revealing clothes. It's a big change to start covering up its not easy being a hijabi and being the face of islam and getting the brunt of abuse and hardships men and non covering women don't get. There's list of jobs that require you to wear trousers and wear sleeves aswell

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
@Adan maxay ahayeen hablahan saaqidnimada ujeesten, yaaab buu ilahay noo keeney wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts