Typical western fake hijabis vs true hijabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NourUgaas are Somalian fobs rude like this person:shookgabre:

Don't call me rude when are the one obsessed and talking shit to Somali men nacala waxa tahay kuyaal pacspit.png pacspit.png

@Adan

She was only defending herself against the unjust Faarax assaults. She has a right to defend herself

Nobody assaulted her she is bashing Somali men and my opinions and u expect me to kiss her habashi feet wallahi nin rag baan ahay I will put her in her place if she doesn't stop messing with me!!

@Adan

She was only defending herself against the unjust Faarax assaults. She has a right to defend herself

Horta why u defending her nin daciif baa tahay saaxib since the day I joined she was never nice to me always talking bullshit!! Her and this other xalimos @xalimatha @zeinap7 they always talking shit to me so melahaas igaad niyahow!

Nobody assaulted her she is bashing Somali men and my opinions and u expect me to kiss her habashi feet wallahi nin rag baan ahay I will put her in her place if she doesn't stop messing with me!!

That's her way of expressing love for us. Would she be on our forums if she hated us? She is engaged to a Faarax. So it's ok wallal, eat some cambuulo and suqaar.

That's her way of expressing love for us. Would she be on our forums if she hated us? She is engaged to a Faarax. So it's ok wallal, eat some cambuulo and suqaar.

Ana waxaan show gareenaya love to her saaxib that big love from me too!! Nacalada hilibka ceerinka cunta fucking shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending