Typical western fake hijabis vs true hijabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashos who knows the Deen and respect herself look like this with true hijab which is wife material and good example for the kids!!
3485155277_7e36d70b58_o.jpg

And then we have the fake hijabs who don't know nothing about deen which I avoid the most!!

InShot_20170827_163936.jpg

Waxaad iska dhigeesa gabadh fican oo nin rabta naaya where did u bring this bullshit u are wearing hijab naaya hijaabka haku ciyaarin what the fucking shit!!!!im wearing hijab kulaha mashallah NO U ARE NOTHING BUT A FAKE HIJABI SIFICAN UXIRO HIJAABKA! WARR WAXAAN MAXAY AHAAYEN NIYAHOW BULLSHITKA AH!!

Last edited:
Liar.

If you saw both women on the street you would be chasing the second one and that’s facts

You don't know anything about me honey I don't chase woman but I prefer the first one!! I rather stay single forever than having the second one

Muji

VIP
This thread is disgusting and they say hijab isn’t forced...it’s a woman’s choice...

When you have men publicly shaming women for not fitting their middle age modesty ideals.

This thread is disgusting and they say hijab isn’t forced...it’s a woman’s choice...

When you have men publicly shaming women for not fitting their middle age modesty ideals.

It's not choice it's a command from Allah u are ajnabi that's why u not familiar with it... choice kulaha! If u not wearing hijab u sinning everytime somebody sees u with no hijab!!

The first xaliimo is clearly from the late 2000s to 2010. This is evident from the headband on top of her hijab. They are the Gossip Girl generation sxb. They are far older than you and are most likely married. Get used to the second photo or prepare for this back home.
hqdefault.jpg

The first xaliimo is clearly from the late 2000s to 2010. This is evident from the headband on top of her hijab. They are the Gossip Girl generation sxb. They are far older than you and are most likely married. Get used to the second photo or prepare for this back home.
hqdefault.jpg

I'm not worried I'm going to marry either back home Somali wife material or Philistine wife material no western Somali for me!

hqdefault.jpg

Hijabi fashion has changed so much within the last decade. Its unbelievable.

I see way less of the first girl, and more of the second girl.

Hijabi fashion has changed so much within the last decade. Its unbelievable.

I see way less of the first girl, and more of the second girl.

It's saaqidnimo at its finest u see their ass printed on their tight jeans while they are walking bismillahi raxmaani raxiim

Its between them and Allah.

Im not one to judge.

It's between her and Allah but do you wear your hijab like that?
The curse of Allah will not strike only the person who is corrupting the world but all of us living at that time. How can we claim to be muslims if we can't differentiate right from wrong?
SubhanaAllah may Allah give us iman and guide us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts