Typical western fake hijabis vs true hijabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashos who knows the Deen and respect herself look like this with true hijab which is wife material and good example for the kids!!
View attachment 47467

And then we have the fake hijabs who don't know nothing about deen which I avoid the most!!

View attachment 47469

Waxaad iska dhigeesa gabadh fican oo nin rabta naaya where did u bring this bullshit u are wearing hijab naaya hijaabka haku ciyaarin what the fucking shit!!!!im wearing hijab kulaha mashallah NO U ARE NOTHING BUT A FAKE HIJABI SIFICAN UXIRO HIJAABKA! WARR WAXAAN MAXAY AHAAYEN NIYAHOW BULLSHITKA AH!!
The second group are not wearing hijab. Rather, they have just covered tgeir heads. Hijab goes beyond JUST the covering of the head.

This thread is disgusting and they say hijab isn’t forced...it’s a woman’s choice...

When you have men publicly shaming women for not fitting their middle age modesty ideals.
Wtf? You retard this isn't the thread for you to boast yout gaalnimo. Boast your gaalnimo infront of your hooyo, i dare you.

Muji

VIP
Wtf? You retard this isn't the thread for you to boast yout gaalnimo. Boast your gaalnimo infront of your hooyo, i dare you.

Somalis traditionally have not forced women to wear hijab. I wouldn’t expect an cad cad to understand. Don’t you guys carry out virginity inspections before you get your daughters married off to their cousin?

Somalis traditionally have not forced women to wear hijab. I wouldn’t expect an cad cad to understand. Don’t you guys carry out virginity inspections before you get your daughters married off to their cousin?
Indeed we do saaxib. We even get refunds for non virgins. Just one of the blessings of being reer xamar.
:rejoice::rejoice:

It's between her and Allah but do you wear your hijab like that?
The curse of Allah will not strike only the person who is corrupting the world but all of us living at that time. How can we claim to be muslims if we can't differentiate right from wrong?
SubhanaAllah may Allah give us iman and guide us.

This isn't about me.

And ameen, may Allah guide us and protect us.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I don't make it my business to concern myself with how random women dress, but if you're asking me which one i'd consider for marriage then a girl who dresses like the first girl is the ideal then.

You are confusing why are u worried when u are not Somali naaya Knowles meelahas aad!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Go and investigate what Somali guys like u are here everyday curious about other guys when u are married to an abdi yahay!
I am not married, you sexist fob :susp:
You don’t even make sense. You post dumb threads 24/7, for a janitor you have a lot of time in your hands.

Last edited:
I am not married, you sexist fob :susp:
You don’t even make since. You post dumb threads 24/7, for a janitor you have a lot of time in your hands.

(You don't even make since) waa maxay wuxu broken English naaya..and u said u were married to Somali guy...u are liar just like dajjal that means u are Somali acting like ethopian nacala mesha katimid kuyaal.!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
(You don't even make since) waa maxay wuxu broken English naaya..and u said u were married to Somali guy...u are liar just like dajjal that means u are Somali acting like ethopian nacala mesha katimid kuyaal.!
That was a typo. I am engaged to a Somalian guy, not married. I don’t understand the rest of your gibberish writing.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE...hehehehehehe..huehuehuehue...hhhhh

For me, I'd go for the second woman because I ain't the most religious man in the sea. If I became more of a traditionalist and want a stable family unit and shit, I'd probably go for the first woman.

Yes women, men make judgement calls based on your appearances. If you can't live with that understanding, then good luck with life.

That was a typo. I am engaged to a Somalian guy, not married. I don’t understand the rest of your gibberish writing.

Hoyadaa aa gibberish ah!! You are engaged to a somali guy while u are curious about Somali guys in here u are nothing but big and the most importantly !!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Man is rude af. Calling me names for no reason tf:shookgabre:
So it's an eye for an eye, eh? I rate it!  め炎円唄ヂ営卸ゼキ加 永む :dabcasar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts