Two missing Somali teens car found submerged in water. Both confirmed dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since i came to america i never have and never will trust the cadaan kufaar some of them are good but some are the most backstabbing/evil shits ever

I dont think knowing how to swim would have helped at all. the divers themselves struggled to reach the vehicle due to the depth of the pond. It makes you wonder how a retention pond can be so deep with no proper barriers. That combined with the cold alone is too much to handle. Allahu naxaristo to them both. i'm sure people will have answers as to what happened soon enough. Whether there was foul play or not.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN

Driving is scary y'all. And in America, everyone can get a car driving licence easily. In the UK, its almost impossible. U have to have skills to drive in the UK. In america, the roads are so vast and open, really skills is not wanted just be aware and alert. Many times i was driving and almost flipped my car off bridge in the snow. U have no idea how many times God has saved me. We r nomads and Geeljiires, this Minnesota Habitat is not ours. God protect us.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn they were so young my sister was at the search and people were devastated, everyone was crying, throwing up, the girls brother fainted it was all very tragic

This happened in the UK???

AUN

Driving is scary y'all. And in America, everyone can get a car driving licence easily. In the UK, its almost impossible. U have to have skills to drive in the UK. In america, the roads are so vast and open, really skills is not wanted just be aware and alert. Many times i was driving and almost flipped my car off bridge in the snow. U have no idea how many times God has saved me. We r nomads and Geeljiires, this Minnesota Habitat is not ours. God protect us.
Maybe it wasn’t about their driving skills that killed them and that foul play was involved since they called 911.

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Maybe it’s not about their driving skills that killed them and that foul play was involved since they called 911.

No actually. U r right. Its not about their driving skills. Inaa lilaah waa inaa ilaahi rajiiuuun.....We all go back to our creator at Gods appointed time :(

No actually. U r right. Its not about their driving skills. Inaa lilaah waa inaa ilaahi rajiiuuun.....We all go back to our creator at Gods appointed time :(

i saw comments stating that the area has a lot of wild animals and they possibly swerved to avoid hitting something. the articles are already saying no foul play suspected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts