Two missing Somali teens car found submerged in water. Both confirmed dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I thought they ruled it as a accident?:gucciwhat:

Had a feeling it was too soon for the investigators to come to conclusion on that cause its weird if the girl called 911 and cut off.

Stay safe reer minny:damn:
The family are demanding more investigation. They ruled it too soon which makes the case look suspicious.

I was getting gas this morning and I made sure to lock all of my doors, got my pepper spray and read some ayatul kursi.

Hide yo Somali girls, they’re snatching us.

May Allah swt help us.

mrlog

VIP
The family are demanding more investigation. They ruled it too soon which makes the case look suspicious.

I was getting gas this morning and I made sure to lock all of my doors, got my pepper spray and read some ayatul kursi.

Hide yo Somali girls, they’re snatching us.

May Allah swt help us.

Why aren’t u strapped?
If u have a dodgy background then get a stun gun

I just read this thread. Wallah im on the verge of tears. So young and had so much life to live. AUN. My prayers to the parents and fam

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What do you think happened? It is weird to me that the phone turned off the exact moment after she called 911. Not to be a conspiracy theorist but maybe somebody turned it off
either someone bumped their car (doubt it now bcos of new information)

someone forced themselve in the car at gunpoint plausible explanation why did their phoneline suddenly cut when one of them said "help me" maybe one of the girls said that when he got himself in the car and snatched her phone their window was malfunctioned so is easier for the perpetrator to make moves he can see their vulnerable. And another further information to add about the town. All of this leads to foul play.

Let’s wait and hear what the authorities who will get to the bottom of this tragedy had to say and stop with this nonsense conspiracies because this may cause more unnecessary grief to their families and the community.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let’s wait and hear what the authorities who will get to the bottom of this tragedy had to say and stop with this nonsense conspiracies because this may cause more unnecessary grief to their families and the community.

Authorities have said “they do not suspect foul play”.

Like I said, the culprit is either a Deer (manne how many times I had a close call with them. I don’t swerve, I go right at them and I duck Incase they come flying . Somehow they run past my car). Swerving madly can take you into the woods walee.

My other suspicion is that they came upon a frozen water and slid. Temperatures dropped like the Somali nation over night

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
almost to the date this time last year a somali lady in australia was food in the woods too, Naima

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
almost to the date this time last year a somali lady in australia was food in the woods too, Naima

And almost to the date 500 Somalis died

Almost to the date the Dictator came to power (October 21st)

Almost to the date the USC rebel group entered Mogadishu to dethrone Barre

Almost to the date US soldiers killed 1200 Somalis on black hawk down

The month of October is horrific for the Somalis

felloff
That was a weird case, she spent a whole day and night in the National Park and witnesses saw her in her car reading a book. She needed someone to talk to. The next day, they found her floating in the river. It was suicide.

R.Kelly

Accidents happen daily and so many unnecessary deaths on the road. I nearly had a big one after a massive kangaroo jumped out of no where and in front of my car on the freeway. Swerved and hit a tree and the front passenger side of the car collapsed like a box. Lucky it was only me in the car. Shit happens. RIP to them.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. AUN to them. My sympathies goes out to their families. May Allah grant them Jannah ameen.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
DO I SMELL A LAWSUIT! Chi-ching!

The hooyo said that in the 911 call the girl was saying “don’t touch me, don’t touch me “ :ooh:

Watch the last 20 seconds, wooow! Woooooooow! How nice can Minnesota cadaans be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts