Two missing Somali teens car found submerged in water. Both confirmed dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope theyre not in the car

I dont think this was an accident nobody calls 911 and cuts off I think somebody chase them off the road

Mercury

Anything is possible. She could’ve dialed 911 while sinking into the water. I would’ve done the same if I can’t swim.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
May Allah swt have mercy on their souls.

AUN.

Their poor mothers and families may Allah swt give them sabr and iman.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

That’s very nice of them. We call these people Gaals but they have more Islamic attributes then the Muslims. It’s freezing in MN and they accommodating the grieving family till their children are found.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I REPEAT!

Teach your children how to swim. It doesn’t take that much.

Besides, it’s an Islamic duty. It’s an ajar.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That’s very nice of them. We call these people Gaals but they have more Islamic attributes then the Muslims. It’s freezing in MN and they accommodating the grieving family till their children are found.

That's having a human decency. Just because Somalis are ignorant, cold hearted, and have the mind of a donkey doesn't mean others lack human decency.

Minnesota and the rest of the country are not the same.

God bless Minnesota.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's having a human decency. Just because Somalis are ignorant, cold hearted, and have the mind of a donkey doesn't mean others lack human decency.

Minnesota and the rest of the country are not the same.

God bless Minnesota.

Walahi MN is nice, with decency and humanity

I REPEAT!

Teach your children how to swim. It doesn’t take that much.

Besides, it’s an Islamic duty. It’s an ajar.

Water was freezing. Someone said the car had a broken window, cold water was rushing in from there and the other girl probably couldn’t open her door from the car being submerged under water, the water pressure was too much . Cold water probably sent their bodies into shock. 911 call probably happened when the other girl realized she couldn’t open her door from the water pressure. Swimming lessons would have helped but it snowed in Minnesota today, how cold was that water when they went in there? Enough to send body into shock? If so swimming skills don’t matter , also you gotta think about what they wore to work. If either one was wearing a skirt it was a wrap from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.