Two missing Somali teens car found submerged in water. Both confirmed dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
2 Hijabi Xaliimos vanished last night at 2am. let’s stay positive :kodaksmiley:)

@Reiko whats happening in this case ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats odd. I hope madoows didnt abduct them. Madoow men look at us with hungry eyes

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hope they're found safe, maybe a drunk driver hit them and they're in the hospital. Sometimes people's emergency contacts change their info and it's hard for them to be contacted.

I'm praying for their safe return.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I hope they're found safe, maybe a drunk driver hit them and they're in the hospital. Sometimes people's emergency contacts change their info and it's hard for them to be contacted.

I'm praying for their safe return.

this is looking scary, very scary.

One of the girls called 911 and quickly was disconnected. Holly shit! I watch too many crime documentaries. I’m imagining the worse. A Muslim hater discovered them on a traffic light stop when he pull up next to them and saw that they were hijabis with no male with them on a lonely stretch of road :jcoleno::jcoleno: I can see him coming out of his car and opening their car while pointing his gun at them. :jaynerd:

One of the girls called 911 and quickly was disconnected. Holly shit! I watch too many crime documentaries. I’m imagining the worse. A Muslim hater discovered them on a traffic light stop when he pull up next to them and saw that they were hijabis with no male with them on a lonely stretch of road :jcoleno::jcoleno: I can see him coming out of his car and opening their car while pointing his gun at them. :jaynerd:

Eedo do you enjoy watching lifetime movie network?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I really think this tragedy is go national (I hope they’re not dead).

This can be run away with by CAIR (jeylani activist guy) :gucciwhat:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let us hope for the best outcome inshallah, that they’re safe and are quickly reunited with their love ones :)

If that’s case my whole family gonna be strapped up wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending