Two missing Somali teens car found submerged in water. Both confirmed dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
this is looking scary, very scary.

One of the girls called 911 and quickly was disconnected. Holly shit! I watch too many crime documentaries. I’m imagining the worse. A Muslim hater discovered them on a traffic light stop when he pull up next to them and saw that they were hijabis with no male with them on a lonely stretch of road :jcoleno::jcoleno: I can see him coming out of his car and opening their car while pointing his gun at them. :jaynerd:
Dang menace you've qumayo tendencies bismillah,

Stop imagining the worst, just pray for them.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
you should never be out after 12am in America if your poc you never know what could happen inshallah they are found safe and sound

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Can’t y’all read ? They weren’t out having fun that late, they work third shift according to the screenshot the crazy man shared.

Hope they are found safe

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can’t y’all read ? They weren’t out having fun that late, they work third shift according to the screenshot the crazy man shared.

Hope they are found safe

:gucciwhat: Who is that crazy man :mjlol::damedamn:

One man’s crazy is another man’s genius :damn::damn:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
OHHHH FUCKKKKKK!

Startribune reporting that they were last seen at a gas station and they were driving a car that had a malfunctioning window. The window wouldn’t go up. This is a big clue for me. They were at the mercy of their pursuer. They couldn’t even roll up their window.

http://m.startribune.com/cair-seeks-public-s-help-in-locating-missing-19-year-olds/497524651/

My guess is this, and I hope to Allah swt that my gut feeling is wrong but

They stopped at a gas station to get snacks, the window doesn’t fully go up so that means even if the locked the car, someone can open the car doors by simply sticking their hand through the window. Someone must have been watching them get out of the car, got inside and probably sat at the backseats. Waited for them and kidnapped them. I hope they’re found safe. I remember my brother telling me to close all my windows during summer if I ever stopped for gas. There are some sick bastards who prey on women.

The fact they tried to call 911 and it got cut off scares me.

I hope they’re found.

Inshallah.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My guess is this, and I hope to Allah swt that my gut feeling is wrong but

They stopped at a gas station to get snacks, the window doesn’t fully go up so that means even if the locked the car, someone can open the car doors by simply sticking their hand through the window. Someone must have been watching them get out of the car, got inside and probably sat at the backseats. Waited for them and kidnapped them. I hope they’re found safe. I remember my brother telling me to close all my windows during summer if I ever stopped for gas. There are some sick bastards who prey on women.

The fact they tried to call 911 and it got off scares me.

I hope they’re found.

Inshallah.

Walahi this is what’m saying but you also added something that shakes me to my core and is very possible and that is that the 2 girls went inside the store ( keep in mind that this gas station was in rural Minnesota :dwill::jcoleno: ...this guy probably found them
84D6AE23-0555-4689-8649-BD78DDC08AA4.jpeg
)
And a redneck racist right wing observed them. With so much hate he goes in their car and lays low and then when they got in he places his shotgun on their neck . :jcoleno: And told them to drive :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts