Twitter Xaliimo gets shutdown with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
somali girls on twitter all have personality or something i swear ive seen some form of this tweet like a million times and the tweet usually doesn't apply to the girl whos posting it. :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
#CheckThisLogicOut

IMG_4329.GIF

I blame you men, you need to control your women and create safe country for them to gain their respect. How could women respect their men when they see their country under occupation of Ethiopia/Kenya. How could they respect you if you can not build for them nice country like rest of African countries.

I blame you men, you need to control your women and create safe country for them to gain their respect. How could women respect their men when they see their country under occupation of Ethiopia/Kenya. How could they respect you if you can not build for them nice country like rest of African countries.
You're on point my Nayle Ahmed cousin xx

Good thing is when these low IQ self hating naago marry out, they won't create a next generation of self loathing girls since their kids won't look like them. It's a win win, them and their messed up chromosomes are eliminated.

Reborn
Good thing is when these low IQ self hating naago marry out, they won't create a next generation of self loathing girls since their kids won't look like them. It's a win win, them and their messed up chromosomes are eliminated.

You're deffo Hitler's somali counterpart :siilaanyolaugh:

Wrong my Daughter is 17 in November and she looks more Somali than me.

My Childers Father is 75% Jamaican 25% White

Everyone single Somali that's met him has said

He's a light Skinned Ethiopian

I corrected them straight

He's Jamaican

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Wrong my Daughter is 17 in November and she looks more Somali than me.

My Childers Father is 75% Jamaican 25% White

Everyone single Somali that's met him has said

He's a light Skinned Ethiopian

I corrected them straight

He's Jamaican
When's your daughter's birthday? I'm trying to make this family connection habo. Expect an apple tree in your garden as Mehr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending