Twitter Xaliimo gets shutdown with facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
if that's opinion then there is no arguing with you akhi. If that is true then it is their life not yours akhi, so let it be. Just worry about ur sister's and daughters.
Why are you dictating to me what I can or can't say ? Are you siad barre jaale?

What's fair about a father having no rights over their kids so you believe it's perfectly fine for family courts in the west to treat a father like a sperm donor having no rights over their kids?

The western feminist system pits men against women
I watched this video and it was great made a lot of sense... if we really look into what's going you can see how similar we are to the AA's, no wonder women are bashing the men. AA's had a family structure like somalis did back home but once the war started and in America the crack epidemic happened the men lost the power/ role of being the head of the family because of racial profiling and harsh sentences a lot of the women were left on their own to protect the family, the welfare system came into play giving women a sense of power, same thing with us many women/families fled the country coming to the western world and the welfare system was there to "provide" the women are collecting checks in which the man feels like he doesn't have to provide. Once the men is not providing Anymore he loses the power to be the head of the house. No one can really do it alone children have to see both parents doing their roles, it's a huge responsibility to raise a good family.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I watched this video and it was great made a lot of sense... if we really look into what's going you can see how similar we are to the AA's, no wonder women are bashing the men. AA's had a family structure like somalis did back home but once the war started and in America the crack epidemic happened the men lost the power/ role of being the head of the family because of racial profiling and harsh sentences a lot of the women were left on their own to protect the family, the welfare system came into play giving women a sense of power, same thing with us many women/families fled the country coming to the western world and the welfare system was there to "provide" the women are collecting checks in which the man feels like he doesn't have to provide. Once the men is not providing Anymore he loses the power to be the head of the house. No one can really do it alone children have to see both parents doing their roles, it's a huge responsibility to raise a good family.
No I disagree with you the situation with Somali & the blight of the African Americans who have been in bondage are not the same and to draw a comparison between the two is displaying a flagrant disregard of the blight of slavery in west Africa in general.

This problem affects the western society in general this disease that's called feminism.

Perfectly illustrated here by this men's rights campaigner.

What do you make of his views & his argument?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shia brides are freaks in bed. I eat Sunni bush only out of patriotic duty.
If you're eating her bush & you're not married to her then perhaps she's not following the sunnah of the prophet maybe she's a Shia who's faith makes prostitution permissible, huh Einstein

When females continue to watch their mothers do everything without a father the feminist movement attracts them because they start to believe they don't need a man. I also noticed once women start to make a good amount of money they start to think they're the shit, men if you want to end this gender war you have to be the head of the house, be a provider because once these girls see that their father is out working hard for the family they'll appreciate that . Welfare and feminism are the biggest destruction of the family unit.

If you're eating her bush & you're not married to her then perhaps she's not following the sunnah of the prophet maybe she's a Shia who's faith makes prostitution permissible, huh Einstein
Lol

Someone's really obsessed with ahlul bayt. You do know temporary marriages occurred among sahaba during jihad. Look it up in Sahih Bukhari. Were the believing women prossies?

It's not just a Twelver thing

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol

Someone's really obsessed with ahlul bayt. You do know temporary marriages occurred among sahaba during jihad. Look it up in Sahih Bukhari. Were the believing women prossies?

It's not just a Twelver thing
My bad my g I didn't realise you were in cyber jihad & you have the right to have temporary marriages with your virtual wives kkk

Don't allow me to disrupt your jihad my g by all means proceed.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When females continue to watch their mothers do everything without a father the feminist movement attracts them because they start to believe they don't need a man. I also noticed once women start to make a good amount of money they start to think they're the shit, men if you want to end this gender war you have to be the head of the house, be a provider because once these girls see that their father is out working hard for the family they'll appreciate that . Welfare and feminism are the biggest destruction of the family unit.

:gucciwhat:

:ulyin:

No I disagree with you the situation with Somali & the blight of the African Americans who have been in bondage are not the same and to draw a comparison between the two is displaying a flagrant disregard of the blight of slavery in west Africa in general.

This problem affects the western society in general this disease that's called feminism.

Perfectly illustrated here by this men's rights campaigner.

What do you make of his views & his argument?
I apologize the AA's history is nowhere similar to somalis, I was trying to just draw some similarities between both communities because we are in a way going down the same path with the gender wars, single mothers and youth violence obviously Somalis have to bear responsibilities because unlike AA's the government is not trying to bring us down ( in the past they have but in the present day I think AA's have to bear some responsibility for their misfortunes).

My bad my g I didn't realise you were in cyber jihad & you have the right to have temporary marriages with your virtual wives kkk

Don't allow me to disrupt your jihad my g by all means proceed.
In Tunisia they have brothels. A sheikh stands outside and issues a temp nikax. In, out, and off you go to the bar for a cold one. Look it up mate

Sunnis love their prossies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I apologize the AA's history is nowhere similar to somalis, I was trying to just draw some similarities between both communities because we are in a way going down the same path with the gender wars, single mothers and youth violence obviously Somalis have to bear responsibilities because unlike AA's the government is not trying to bring us down ( in the past they have but in the present day I think AA's have to bear some responsibility for their misfortunes).
I agree with you that there are some similarities in the family structure of AAs and a small number of Somalis especially those with a fucked up or a non present dad.

What's wrong with what I said ? I can see his arguments and they make some sense women do want a balance but that's because young children need their mothers, that in many ways stop women from being work centric like men. Other times after work women have the responsibility of going home and doing a " second shift". As for family court of course it favors women and I'm against that because children need both parents. I consider myself a equalitarian anyways reason being the feminist movement seems to want to make men as monsters which at time alienates young boys. If you look throughout the world yes women have it hard but the men don't have it any better.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What's wrong with what I said ? I can see his arguments and they make some sense women do want a balance but that's because young children need their mothers, that in many ways stop women from being work centric like men. Other times after work women have the responsibility of going home and doing a " second shift". As for family court of course it favors women and I'm against that because children need both parents. I consider myself a equalitarian anyways reason being the feminist movement seems to want to make men as monsters which at time alienates young boys. If you look throughout the world yes women have it hard but the men don't have it any better.
I beg to differ, the system is rigged & just like how you draw up the similarities between AA & Somalis in the west is due in large to the welfare state, they give women an incentive to get the fathers out the home in return they offer the single mother some trinkets see once the father is out the house then there's no positive male role model for the kids & more time the family courts favour mothers over fathers leaving the father with no other options but to never see their kids or face being incarcerated.

I beg to differ, the system is rigged & just like how you draw up the similarities between AA & Somalis in the west is due in large to the welfare state, they give women an incentive to get the fathers out the home in return they offer the single mother some trinkets see once the father is out the house then there's no positive male role model for the kids & more time the family courts favour mothers over fathers leaving the father with no other options but to never see their kids or face being incarcerated.
I'm confused on what we don't agree on . What did I say that you don't agree on because It sounds like we're on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending