Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
you are absolutely right sxb kkkk

these crybaby Faaraxs are even getting called out by madow girls :mjlol:

who cares about what some random Xaliimo does
Bro it's f*cking shameful wallahi their cries are worse than the dhılo grinding yet they dont realize it.

I genuinely think 60% of xalimos from the UK are dhílos wallahi billahi. there was a video from somalia that showed a dhaqan Celis uk teaching 4 young somali girls how to twerk :gucciwhat: cursed women

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
This is not only a UK problem though, its a Xaliimo problem. It’s known lots of Xaaliimos get a wet s.iil when they see a Madow, whether they are from UK, America, Canada or Scandinavia.

Somalis should be strict like the Asians when it comes to their daughters

Wow this was posted as another opportunity to slander western Somali women, wasn't it?

Truth is, we are doing miles better than Somali men. The stereotype that Somali girls sleep around is FALSE. Most of us are going to school and working. Quit with the slander.

I genuinely think 60% of xalimos from the UK are dhílos wallahi billahi. there was a video from somalia that showed a dhaqan Celis uk teaching 4 young somali girls how to twerk :gucciwhat: cursed women
And 60% of Abdis are gangbanging losers living in their momma's basement.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Wow this was posted as another opportunity to slander western Somali women, wasn't it?

Truth is, we are doing miles better than Somali men. The stereotype that Somali girls sleep around is FALSE. Most of us are going to school and working. Quit with the slander.

It's not a competiton on who's better relax. There isnt a stereotype that somali girls sleep around that's cap not even the incel faraaxs say that

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This is the

Here is the video kkkk
Reuploaded

Is she even somali? Just some light skin girl . Some of the somalis on twitter like looking for problems wallahi. No somali girl would willing allow herself to be recorded doing something like that. Even if she was drunk they would sober up real quick run at the camera and get it deleted. FAKE NEWS SOMALI GIRLS STILL AT THE TOP

Status
Not open for further replies.