Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
Lmao dude got suspended due to Hadith contingent halimos going bonkers. Funny thing is a Somali guy got exposed for sending voice notes to a well known Somali just a couple weeks ago and everyone was violating him. But since it’s a Somali girl, hadiths are being whipped out. Double standards at its finest.
these dh1los are funny wlh. They only use the Quran when one of their fellow s are in danger. It’s hilarious seeing them all lineup with the same quote copied from islamqa

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Wallahi somalis in london are dun out here. Looool she was smiling like some kid. Like she won the lottery. Nah u dirty j bag, ur getting humped by an adoon:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
UK Somalis are fuckin simps wallahi. I'm sure these qaxbas have brothers, why aren't their brothers stopping them?
These types of girls usually dont have older brothers or have useless father and and enabler mother. This crap is also exclusive to London and other big cities. There are plenty other Somalis who dont let their sisters wonder around like this.

Its the Qashin parents and the Cuck dayooth mashaqaysta father, Nacalatullah calayk

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
dhıloyinka waa caadi guys just stop crying about it for Gods sake yall ruining the name of us real noble Soomaals. Crying cause some dhuxul siil is grinding on another man. War Ive never seen such crybabies in my life.

The video has been deleted, but I already know what to expect if someone has already managed to archive it. Raising a Muslim daughter in this filthy liberal degenerate over-sexualized Western society is like going to war unprepared and untrained for, and when you reach the battlefield you're just waiting to be killed because you know you've already lost the battle before it has even begun.

These types of girls usually dont have older brothers or have useless father and and enabler mother. This crap is also exclusive to London and other big cities. There are plenty other Somalis who dont let their sisters wonder around like this.

Its the Qashin parents and the Cuck dayooth mashaqaysta father, Nacalatullah calayk
Exclusive to (western-born and brought at young age) somali women.

dhıloyinka waa caadi guys just stop crying about it for Gods sake yall ruining the name of us real noble Soomaals. Crying cause some dhuxul siil is grinding on another man. War Ive never seen such crybabies in my life.

you are absolutely right sxb kkkk

these crybaby Faaraxs are even getting called out by madow girls :mjlol:

who cares about what some random Xaliimo does

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I feel sorry for the Faraaxs who will marry Abu Tyrone leftovers

b7b8b4c6-f1e0-4ff7-9123-f85466f5bdec-png.66445

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending