Twitter UK Somali girls getting dry humped by Carribean Gang members (1011/Ladbroke Grove)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
This is not only a UK problem though, its a Xaliimo problem. It’s known lots of Xaaliimos get a wet s.iil when they see a Madow, whether they are from UK, America, Canada or Scandinavia.

Somalis should be strict like the Asians when it comes to their daughters
Or date Black es and white es

ABDI EXIT IS MY MOTTO BEEN LIVING MY best LIFE LIKE THAT AND IM BLESSED
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Sir-Mo-Farah-and-wife-buckingham-palace-1128670.jpg
64230.jpg
wife_2307633k.jpg
tumblr_ph6nkoFhyu1vua2zco1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p4op7bzyFD1vfx3j9o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_pbrv88OmZP1x4i0w9o1_1280.jpg

MOVE ON SPREAD YOUR SEED IN THE GARDENS OF OTHER WOMEN

Attachments

• Sir-Mo-Farah-and-wife-buckingham-palace-1128670.jpg
    Sir-Mo-Farah-and-wife-buckingham-palace-1128670.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 70
  • image_update_031049fa44ff8faf_1348503010_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg
    image_update_031049fa44ff8faf_1348503010_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 78
This is not only a UK problem though, its a Xaliimo problem. It’s known lots of Xaaliimos get a wet s.iil when they see a Madow, whether they are from UK, America, Canada or Scandinavia.

Somalis should be strict like the Asians when it comes to their daughters
Nah sxb, lets be completely honest with our selves, this is a UK only problem. Somalis in America are around a lot more mathows and this doesn’t happen, your diaspora is just a lost cause.

I got info it's her she's lying but I don't blame her the stigma is too strong. She even hid this photo on twitter not knowing people will still see it.
look at the face, eyebrows, even the smile it’s
clearly her niyo lool just snatched the blonde shit off before action that’s all

And there still folks who want to marry in the UK. Head back home walalayaal:snoop:

I am from the uk. My wife is from the uk. She is chaste. Nothing like the qashin you see here. There are some good people here. It’s just that 5he qashin floats to the top so that’s all you see

Still what an embarrassment this is. Nolosha cadac dai

Lmao dude got suspended due to Hadith contingent halimos going bonkers. Funny thing is a Somali guy got exposed for sending voice notes to a well known Somali just a couple weeks ago and everyone was violating him. But since it’s a Somali girl, hadiths are being whipped out. Double standards at its finest.
man like Monti uno real nigga:ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am from the uk. My wife is from the uk. She is chaste. Nothing like the qashin you see here. There are some good people here. It’s just that 5he qashin floats to the top so that’s all you see

Still what an embarrassment this is. Nolosha cadac dai
How do you know that your wife is chaste? All that time when you are at work and there’s millions of men like me who don’t work and live on government assistance who have loads of time on their hands kkk I know married women who spend their husband hard earned money on men like me

One in 50 British fathers unknowingly raises another man's child

Up to two per cent of UK fathers may be the victims of paternity fraud after being tricked into raising another man's biological child, according to new DNA research.

While the figure derived, which equates to 1 in 50 British dads, may seem scarily high, the study actually suggests men across the land should breathe a sigh of relief: researchers expected the rate to be almost five times higher.

Dr Maarten Larmuseau, a researcher in KU Leuven University's laboratory of Biodiversity and lead author on the study, said that this expectation was born from the high incidence of female infidelity in humans (estimated to be 5–27pc for people younger than 30-years old), and the sensationalist picture painted by reality television such as The Jeremy Kyle Show.

"Media and popular scientific literature often claim that many alleged fathers are being cuckolded into raising children who biologically are not their own," he writes in the study, which looked back at extra-pair paternity (EPP) over recent decades.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ers-unknowingly-raise-another-mans-child/amp/

Last edited:
How do you know that your wife is chaste? All that time when you are at work and there’s millions of men like me who don’t work and live on government assistance who have loads of time on their hands kkk I know married women who spend their husband hard earned money on men like me

One in 50 British fathers unknowingly raises another man's child

Up to two per cent of UK fathers may be the victims of paternity fraud after being tricked into raising another man's biological child, according to new DNA research.

While the figure derived, which equates to 1 in 50 British dads, may seem scarily high, the study actually suggests men across the land should breathe a sigh of relief: researchers expected the rate to be almost five times higher.

Dr Maarten Larmuseau, a researcher in KU Leuven University's laboratory of Biodiversity and lead author on the study, said that this expectation was born from the high incidence of female infidelity in humans (estimated to be 5–27pc for people younger than 30-years old), and the sensationalist picture painted by reality television such as The Jeremy Kyle Show.

"Media and popular scientific literature often claim that many alleged fathers are being cuckolded into raising children who biologically are not their own," he writes in the study, which looked back at extra-pair paternity (EPP) over recent decades.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ers-unknowingly-raise-another-mans-child/amp/
Do you spend faraaxs money as well :mjcry:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you spend faraaxs money as well :mjcry:
Why would I spend another mans money? If a married woman or a female in a relationship with another man wants to spend her husband or partners money on me that’s her prerogative, that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Why would I spend another mans money? If a married woman or a female in a relationship with another man wants to spend her husband or partners money on me that’s her prerogative, that has absolutely nothing to do with me.
When I said faraaxs, what I meant was xalimos husband. Sorry for the miss correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending