Twitter and Age Gap Policing, Thoughts?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'm at the point when I'll drive past a night club and see young women with only a nightout dress. An the first thing that comes to mind is "who let them outside in this weather without a jacket"
:bell:

Personally i’m not looking for a girl who is as smart as me or who has shared interests, there was not even a single woman in my electrical engineering course or my Artificial Intelligence masters.
There does need to be an element of shared interests if not boredom could creep in. By element I mean certain things you can do together that you both find fun. Being able to have certain conversations ect. That initial infatuation that is fun in the beginning doesn’t last that long. What does is friendship and a deep understanding. I don’t think there is anything greater in a relationship knowing that your spouse is that person you can open up to and is that person you love talking to.

World

VIP
There does need to be an element of shared interests if not boredom could creep in. By element I mean certain things you can do together that you both find fun. Being able to have certain conversations ect. That initial infatuation that is fun in the beginning doesn’t last that long. What does is friendship and a deep understanding. I don’t think there is anything greater in a relationship knowing that your spouse is that person you can open up to and is that person you love talking to.
Life isn’t a fantasy. If in my 4 years of education there wasn’t a single girl in my courses, then i’m not gonna find an attractive Somali girl, with good morals , into her deen, who is into robotics, designing electrical bikes, microcontroller projects, programming, history etc and that i have good chemistry with. We can enjoy going out to eat or visiting places, watching movies or whatever.

But what is the wrong if 30 plus
Beyonce got married at 26-27. She started dating him when she was 19.
:gucciwhat:
thers is nothing wrong for 30 yrs man marrying 18 yrs girl.

Anyone above 20 should be able to date/marry anyone above them.

Women in their 30s who’re jealous of younger women are the ones advocating this age small age gap and the bullshit half your age + 7. The can’t accept the fact that men are not interested in them anymore, while men don’t have any problem with older women(so called cougars) and young men.

Life isn’t a fantasy. If in my 4 years of education there wasn’t a single girl in my courses, then i’m not gonna find an attractive Somali girl, with good morals , into her deen, who is into robotics, designing electrical bikes, programming, history etc and that i have good chemistry with. We can enjoy going out to eat or visiting places, watching movies or whatever.

That is why I said there needs to be an ‘element’ of commonality. In life you’ll find it hard to find someone in which you have everything in common with. Even if you were to find a beautiful Somali girl on your courses, you still might not have much in common with her with regards to the things you like to do for fun or have similar lifestyles. What I meant is having some things in common.

The reason why I bring this up is because many men who are obsessed with age gaps tend to focus on more superficiality such as beauty and having a sense of control rather than actually having a meeting of minds.

I don’t think that includes you and tbh, you’re a kid. I don’t think a 23 yr old dating an 18yr old is a big deal. Both same generation and it’s a normal age gap. Most 18yr olds will have no issue being with someone your age. I find it weird though when you see an 18 yr old with a man pushing 30, because it just begs the question, what the hell do you have in common? Unless that 18yr old is super mature, I think most people will find the interests and talking points of a lot of 18 yr olds as inane. Obviously, from a moral standpoint, I don’t think it’s immoral and tbh frank policing the relationships of adults who are consenting is stupid. I think the concern many women have is the control aspect as many men say with their own mouths that they prefer younger as they can ‘mould her’. Therefore, men shouldn’t be surprised if women start to raise their brows at this.

But what is the wrong if 30 plus

thers is nothing wrong for 30 yrs man marrying 18 yrs girl.
Blame men. The vast majority of men who say they prefer an 18 yr old say that they like the idea of being able to ‘mould her’. They can’t be snitching on themselves and then act surprised when women then start to have issues with the idea.

I wouldn’t say it’s wrong. Each to their own. Especially if the 18 yr old willingly entered that relationship, then who cares. People simply wonder what a man nearing 30 has in common with an 18 yr old and tbh, I’ve noticed that most men who advocate for those types of relationships tend to be the ones who believe that one doesn’t have to have anything in common with a woman as long as she’s cooking, cleaning and sleeping with them.

When men are talking this way about younger women, then don’t be surprised as to why many women feeling uneasy about it all.

Trending

Latest posts