Twitter and Age Gap Policing, Thoughts?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
After 18 years, you know whats right or wrong. What we see here is how infantilised people have become. If a 18 year old person can live by himself/herself, they sure can decide whether they can be with an older person.

Yaraye

VIP
After 18 years, you know whats right or wring. What we see here is how infantilised people have become. If a 18 year old person can live by himself/herself, they sure can decide whether they can be with an older person.
Another creeper

you sound like those people who are trying to make pedo ok. "ChilDREN MaTUre QUicLY~"o_O type of BS retoric:stopit::shookgabre:

what tf is she doing with a highschooler? I understand if he is in his mid or late 20s but what TF can a 18 guy do?
He can give her another prom experience 😂

Yaraye

VIP
Nothing creepy abaayo, 18 year old person is an adult. They are fully capable of making rational choices. Of course they lack experience which comes with age but that doesn’t denounce their decision making abilities.
Im around that age and telling you that it is creepy. all of my friends who are 18/19 also think men like that are creepy. How you gonna tell me that it isnt creepy when most of the girls around that age think the oposite?:comeon:

lets just say if Im 30 and If I have a really good income I rather take a 20 year old then 30 tbh there is nothing wrong with it

They're a bit over exaggerating but to be fair if you're a man near your 30s and you're trynna to get with women age 19 or 20 is a bit iffy almost like you can not find women your own age.
If you can’t find women your age then what’s the big deal with dating younger or older?

all this age policing crap is goofy behaviour, people should just mind their own business and let consenting adults do what they want to do.

Last edited:
I lowkey agree people really dont develop fully until like 30 anyway, so if youre in your 30's looking for an early 20-24 year old or a 20 something year old looking for an 18/19 year old yh its kinda weird.