Twitter and Age Gap Policing, Thoughts?

Tbh idk what these shorties on cause I feel almost no difference from being 17 last year to 18 now however if this age gap policing means more 2004 shorties for me I don't mind dat shame them old niggas! :rejoice:

They're a bit over exaggerating but to be fair if you're a man near your 30s and you're trynna to get with women age 19 or 20 is a bit iffy almost like you can not find women your own age.

They're a bit over exaggerating but to be fair if you're a man near your 30s and you're trynna to get with women age 19 or 20 is a bit iffy almost like you can not find women your own age.

It reminds me of the losers in their 20s who would hang around high-schools and secondary schools, to groom teenage girls. Men target much younger women, because they think it's easier to impress them. For example, a loser with a basic salary can take a naive teenage girl out for a burger and some trinkets, and she'll be impressed.

But they can't do this with women their age or even 5 years younger, whose prefrontal cortex has developed and who probably have a higher-salary and education level than them.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I agree but it’s literally never that age gap, it’s always 19 and 23 or 25 and 33, like??? Y’all doing too much. Get a life.
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

World

VIP
i’m 23 and talking with an 18 year old

i personally think as long as she’s legal go for it, don’t listen to this devil society which has a problem with what is natural and supports gay or tranny people injecting themselves with a million hormones.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
i’m 23 and talking with an 18 year old

i personally think as long as she’s legal go for it, don’t listen to this devil society which has a problem with what is natural and supports gay or tranny people injecting themselves with a million hormones.
eeeeeehhhh you could go a tad older than school girls.

It reminds me of the losers in their 20s who would hang around high-schools and secondary schools, to groom teenage girls. Men target much younger women, because they think it's easier to impress them. For example, a loser with a basic salary can take a naive teenage girl out for a burger and some trinkets, and she'll be impressed.

But they can't do this with women their age or even 5 years younger, whose prefrontal cortex has developed and who probably have a higher-salary and education level than them.
One of my friend got groomed when she was 17 and the same shit happened to her, the guy claimed to be her friend or older brother figure when in reality he just wanted to be in her pants. Most of them are lowlife losers in their late 20s who find it difficult to get girls their age and prey on younger more vulnerable girls instead.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Search up Somalia & Djibouti IQ & you'll find out the answer :lolbron:
You know damn well that IQ testing was racist. Only south east africans have low IQ. Otherwise, how would Northeast Africa (Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea) have among the oldest civilizations in all of Africa?

Trending

Latest posts