Twitter and Age Gap Policing, Thoughts?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
I’m not going to limit myself to girls only 1-2 younger than me.
the appropriate age gap widens as you get older. It’s just that 18 year olds are easily manipulated. I’d say 20 and above is fair game for you

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
You know damn well that IQ testing was racist. Only south east africans have low IQ. Otherwise, how would Northeast Africa (Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea) have among the oldest civilizations in all of Africa?
The figures cited are from a book that guessed the IQs of 104/185 countries due to the absence of testing. However I don’t doubt that most Africans living in Africa have sub-100 IQ’s due to environmental factors

You know damn well that IQ testing was racist. Only south east africans have low IQ. Otherwise, how would Northeast Africa (Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea) have among the oldest civilizations in all of Africa?
Nigga hush I'm trying to start shit don't bring actual facts into this thread :ufdup:

World

VIP
How old would you have to be, to think that 18 year olds are too young for you?
Also, what do you look for in a woman? Do you want shared interests, intellectually stimulating conversations etc?
Personally i’m not looking for a girl who is as smart as me or who has shared interests, there was not even a single woman in my electrical engineering course or my Artificial Intelligence masters.

Women mature more quickly then Men

Korean Drama Love GIF by Viki

like I said! older men should stop pursuing anything under 5-7 yrs. if a girl is 7 yrs younger than you, you are in a different generation you creep. :westbrookwtf:
What if a ting goes for a nigga 7 years younger than her ik a lotta 18 year old guys into older gyals

Personally i’m not looking for a girl who is as smart as me or who has shared interests, there was not even a single woman in my electrical engineering course or my Artificial Intelligence masters.

That explains why you don't care if a girl is 18.

Also, Engineering has always been dominated by men, not because women are less intelligent, but because of social conditioning and expectations.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Most Xalimos I've been attracted to have been 2-3 years older than me. Does this make me a cuck?:wow:

Yaraye

VIP
Women mature more quickly then Men

Korean Drama Love GIF by Viki
you sound like those people who are trying to make pedo ok. "ChilDREN MaTUre QUicLY~"o_O type of BS retoric:stopit::shookgabre:
What if a ting goes for a nigga 7 years younger than her ik a lotta 18 year old guys into older gyals
what tf is she doing with a highschooler? I understand if he is in his mid or late 20s but what TF can a 18 guy do?

you sound like those people who are trying to make pedo ok. "ChilDREN MaTUre QUicLY~"o_O type of BS retoric:stopit::shookgabre:

what tf is she doing with a highschooler? I understand if he is in his mid or late 20s but what TF can a 18 guy do?
Did i say children i said women makin fun of them saying they always maturer then men

Screenshot_20230110-153258_Twitter.jpg

World

VIP
the appropriate age gap widens as you get older. It’s just that 18 year olds are easily manipulated. I’d say 20 and above is fair game for you
Two young adults going for each other is manipulation, but a 15 year old being made to take testosterone replacement therapy against their parent’s consent isn’t? :childplease:

Also 23/2+7 is under 20.
Half your age + 7

Trending