Turkish Military Base in Somalia,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Turkish Armed Forces announces: their mission to train and support the Somalia military forces in TSK military base in Somalia started today.

IMG_3434.JPG
IMG_3435.JPG

Lol yeah they're officially opening the training centre next month lol. And after Abdiweli's letter I bet they take a bunch of guys from PL. Turkey pissing their pants RN @ This Emirati situation. They're the real enemy not Qatar.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol yeah they're officially opening the training centre next month lol. And after Abdiweli's letter I bet they take a bunch of guys from PL. Turkey pissing their pants RN @ This Emirati situation. They're the real enemy not Qatar.
Have you been to Saudia Arabia or UAE or Qatar? If so can you tell me how many Somalis live & own businesses in Saudia Arabia & UAE compared to Qatar? Now ask yourself where does your interests lie?

Whys Turkey the real enemy?

Turkey doesn't see eye to eye with the Saudis and Emiratis my guy, they're not neccessarily our enemy. But if we've got to choose its a easy one. Farmaajo is playing games. Now he's getting pressured ridicuously my Emiratis and Saudis both in Egypt, along with the Egyptians. They also want an Egyptian or Emirtati base in the South to apply pressure to these Turks. Mayhem

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
The only positive long term effect he left on Somalia.
Everything turkey built was done by Him and sheikh sharif. The hospitals, the 10,000 houses that are about to be built by turkey in muqdisho, the port, the airport, the roads, stadium, the armed forces (well he didn't pay their bills but he rebuilt them good enough), the special forces:nvjpqts:

First batch out..that was real quick and they have been equipped with all necessary gear. Wondering though what the numbers are and which regions do they come from and how the quotas are allocated for each clan/region

First batch out..that was real quick and they have been equipped with all necessary gear. Wondering though what the numbers are and which regions do they come from and how the quotas are allocated for each clan/region
Actually 3month training is more than enough time for training, each gobol should be given enough of their men trained to combat against AS in their region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts