Turkish fanboys (the biggest hypocrites) soo gala

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Do you think you're edgy or cool by giving up hope in your country and then proceed to mock our allies who invest billions into Somalia? :wtfdis:
He picks specific country's he likes and dislikes then defends or attacks them, I thought it was only limited to former fascist country's and Somalia.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
somalis are socially collectivist. but when it comes to other aspects of life like the economy, the neighborhood, the city, they are really only concerned with the immediate gratification like I said. In order for a society to benefit as a whole, everyone has to be willing to let go of some of their own personal wants, just a little. for example, we want to be able to throw our trash whereever is convenient for us, but people who have pride in their neighborhoods and cities will take the time to find a trash can- somalis on the other hand have a "maxaa iga galay" attitude, they say it all the time. Okay, now take that mentality and apply it to life as a whole, and take that person and populate a city with them, what does the city look like? somalia is the place someone willl open a hotel down the street from yours.
Wow wallahi this describes Somali's very adequate.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Well perhaps they thought they may gain from Somalia remaining reliant on them for help.
So you agree with me on that. You know the Turkish fanboys think after Turkey is done in Libya. Turkey will return and build Somalia and destroy Al Shabaab.
They are like a damsel in distress waiting on her hero to save her.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Kemalists are a respectable bunch. They've built their country from the ground up & actively up hold their country's interests.

Kemal Attaturk saved his Nation from humiliation by defeating the British and other foreign invaders & united Anatolia.
Those were Ottoman fighters repelling the ANZAC's and the British. No Kemalists existed at that time. Ottoman fighters were ethnically different.

So you agree with me on that. You know the Turkish fanboys think after Turkey is done in Libya. Turkey will return and build Somalia and destroy Al Shabaab.
They are like a damsel in distress waiting on her hero to save her.
Al shabaab is being funded by arabs. So your people fund people who kill our people. explain that

Those were Ottoman fighters repelling the ANZAC's and the British. No Kemalists existed at that time. Ottoman fighters were ethnically different.
I know Kemailsts didn't exist back then.

Kemal Ataturk was fighting for the Ottoman Empire at Gallipoli. The Ottoman Army was predominately Turkish. He led his people to victory in the Gallipoli campaign & kicked out the British/ANZAC invaders. Hence why he is revered by the Turkish people as their 'Father'.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Kemal Ataturk was fighting for the Ottoman Empire at Gallipoli. The Ottoman Army was predominately Turkish. He led his people to victory in the Gallipoli campaign & kicked out the British/ANZAC invaders. Hence why he is revered by the Turkish people as their 'Father'.
2/3 of Kemals division were Arabs from The Levant stationed at Gallipoli.

OgJh2tk.png

Can't stand bootlickers of Turkey I agree with you on that. But for me, tankies are worse. Niggas that are so up Russia's ass deserve to get sent to Siberia. Let's see how they like it there