Turkish fanboys (the biggest hypocrites) soo gala

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Its UN backed, any grievances would be taken care of next election, not through a warlord using force.

And you mention Turks but what does France want? Another enslaved African country like all the ones it has by the balls currently?
France is back at it again, they're coming to get the Arabs :deadrose:

Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy spearheaded the 2011 international military intervention that led to the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi and France has been omnipresent in the country ever since. Officially, current President Emmanuel Macron has called for a ceasefire and supports the UN’s diplomatic efforts to broker peace between the two rival Libyan factions. Paris has even gone so far as to position itself as a mediator in the conflict by organising a meeting between Haftar and al-Sarraj in July 2017 and then again in May 2018. Yet the talks collapsed, not least because al-Sarraj’s GNA accused French authorities of playing both sides and secretly supporting Haftar’s LNA. As if to illustrate this point, Haftar received medical care in France in April 2018.

There are multiple reasons for France to maintain cordial ties with Haftar, including the country's oil assets in Libya's east, and for the LNA's aid in the fight against Islamists.

You would say Somali culture is individualistic? I wouldn't.
somalis are socially collectivist. but when it comes to other aspects of life like the economy, the neighborhood, the city, they are really only concerned with the immediate gratification like I said. In order for a society to benefit as a whole, everyone has to be willing to let go of some of their own personal wants, just a little. for example, we want to be able to throw our trash whereever is convenient for us, but people who have pride in their neighborhoods and cities will take the time to find a trash can- somalis on the other hand have a "maxaa iga galay" attitude, they say it all the time. Okay, now take that mentality and apply it to life as a whole, and take that person and populate a city with them, what does the city look like? somalia is the place someone willl open a hotel down the street from yours.

somalis are socially collectivist. but when it comes to other aspects of life like the economy, the neighborhood, the city, they are really only concerned with the immediate gratification like I said. In order for a society to benefit as a whole, everyone has to be willing to let go of some of their own personal wants, just a little. for example, we want to be able to throw our trash whereever is convenient for us, but people who have pride in their neighborhoods and cities will take the time to find a trash can- somalis on the other hand have a "maxaa iga galay" attitude, they say it all the time. Okay, now take that mentality and apply it to life as a whole, and take that person and populate a city with them, what does the city look like? somalia is the place someone willl open a hotel down the street from yours.
Aren't Somalis Muslim though?

Neo-Nazis will always remain on the fringes of Western societies don't trick yourself into thinking they can win any election. Trump is not a Nazi, I don't think you know what an actual Nazi looks like.

Anyways, if you want to place your bets on a dysfunctional Third-world cesspit magically recovering then be my guest sxb.
Do you think you're edgy or cool by giving up hope in your country and then proceed to mock our allies who invest billions into Somalia? :wtfdis:

Modern Turks are largely Kemalist, not Ottomans.
we love them as well
1590271927280.png

Well @hodon we can instate laws and knowing how poor Somalis back home are I think a fine and actual enforcement would do the trick with regards to littering the streets. Education would also be useful in teaching them why they should care about these things.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
France is back at it again, they're coming to get the Arabs :deadrose:

Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy spearheaded the 2011 international military intervention that led to the overthrow of Muammar Gaddafi and France has been omnipresent in the country ever since. Officially, current President Emmanuel Macron has called for a ceasefire and supports the UN’s diplomatic efforts to broker peace between the two rival Libyan factions. Paris has even gone so far as to position itself as a mediator in the conflict by organising a meeting between Haftar and al-Sarraj in July 2017 and then again in May 2018. Yet the talks collapsed, not least because al-Sarraj’s GNA accused French authorities of playing both sides and secretly supporting Haftar’s LNA. As if to illustrate this point, Haftar received medical care in France in April 2018.

There are multiple reasons for France to maintain cordial ties with Haftar, including the country's oil assets in Libya's east, and for the LNA's aid in the fight against Islamists.

But the Turks lol, we got actual colonialists like France pillaging like they have done for centuries but that is normalized. Instead crabs in a barrel mentality its "what does Turkey gain?":heh:

Well @hodan we can instate laws and knowing how poor Somalis back home are I think a fine and actual enforcement would do the trick with regards to littering the streets. Education would also be useful in teaching them why they should care about these things.
I think a strong, smart and super charismatic leader goes long way. Also we need national tv station teaching how to be decent people. How to care for your neighbour and neighbourhood. We need shows about the negativity with qabil. Some of these things may sound obvious to us. But the average Somali may not know.

Trending