Turkish fanboys (the biggest hypocrites) soo gala

:snoop:
nah too much hope is bad. not to say you have to be a debby downer like me lol, but somalis are too emotion run, they get hope when they feel inspired and wadani and when it leaves them it leaves. The reason I have very little hope is because what I see from somalis both here and stories I hear from backhome. things that make you realize a good bulk of our ppl are only interested in the "now" and immediate benefit to them, never the greater good, which you need to have a functioning community.
I think you're a perfect example of the 68 IQ Somalian. No offense though. You do know it takes time for a country to develop?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Anytime you got France, UAE, Russia, Egypt on one side of a warlord, you take the other side, especially since it is UN backed. UAE and the rest want Haftar to rule with an iron first and they can steal the oil in peace.
Tripoli Turkey backed Government is UN backed sxb.
Also we already discussed this.
Turkey wants
Maritime deals
Building contracts after the war worth zillions
and Oil of Libya.

At least Haftar will mean a united Libya

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Tripoli Turkey backed Government is UN backed sxb.
Also we already discussed this.
Turkey wants
Maritime deals
Building contracts after the war worth zillions
and Oil of Libya.

At least Haftar will mean a united Libya

A warlord using Russian mercenaries vs a democatratically elected government, you are spewing xaar akhi

nah too much hope is bad. not to say you have to be a debby downer like me lol, but somalis are too emotion run, they get hope when they feel inspired and wadani and when it leaves them it leaves. The reason I have very little hope is because what I see from somalis both here and stories I hear from backhome. things that make you realize a good bulk of our ppl are only interested in the "now" and immediate benefit to them, never the greater good, which you need to have a functioning community.
There is a correlation between how bad a country is and how selfish its people are. So I agree, Somalis are by nature some of the most selfish people walking on earth. well you have killed my hope now debby. Somalia will never be good:(

CaliTedesse

VIP
A warlord using Russian mercenaries vs a democatratically elected government, you are spewing xaar akhi
Democratically elected government? You can't be serious wallahi. Tell my Al Sarraj has no power over his government.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Democratically elected government? You can't be serious wallahi. Tell my Al Sarraj has no power over his government.

Its UN backed, any grievances would be taken care of next election, not through a warlord using force.

And you mention Turks but what does France want? Another enslaved African country like all the ones it has by the balls currently?

Far right wing is growing in the west, most western countries are right wingers. We have trump the most powerful man consistently played to white racist nationalist, last time was just few days ago where he praised Henry Ford bloodline. You really havent studied history if you think it cant happen again. When economy crash and there is shortage of food. Humans turns to animals. That has always happened.
Neo-Nazis will always remain on the fringes of Western societies don't trick yourself into thinking they can win any election. Trump is not a Nazi, I don't think you know what an actual Nazi looks like.

Anyways, if you want to place your bets on a dysfunctional Third-world cesspit magically recovering then be my guest sxb.

:snoop:

I think you're a perfect example of the 68 IQ Somalian. No offense though. You do know it takes time for a country to develop?
it also takes community cohesion, which our culture as a whole lacks. do you not remember that the last time somalia was a someone "functioning" country it was held together with an iron fist? Its more than shouting Somali baan ahay and reminiscing marching bands

it also takes community cohesion, which our culture as a whole lacks. do you not remember that the last time somalia was a someone "functioning" country it was held together with an iron fist? Its more than shouting Somali baan ahay and reminiscing marching bands
You would say Somali culture is individualistic? I wouldn't.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:snoop: :kanyehmm:Dude did you not bother reading what I said? It doesn't work like that. And what benefit would they gain from such a thing? People on here threatened to exterminate all Somali Bantus but that won't ever happen either.
He's not wrong about Europe becoming more right-wing an authoritarian. There's been a rise in populists, speaking of Europe just got a kick down the democracy road.

Hungary no longer a democracy, Freedom House says
The NGO describes "a stunning democratic breakdown" in the Eastern European country.

If you don't think shit like that can't happen in Europe again then you're delusional. People regularly talk about Romani gypsy like they're not human in parts of Europe.

Neo-Nazis will always remain on the fringes of Western societies don't trick yourself into thinking they can win any election. Trump is not a Nazi, I don't think you know what a real Nazi looks like.

Anyways, if you want to place your bets on a dysfunctional Third-world cesspit be my guest sxb.
You dont go from normal to nazis straight away. And again sh1t goes down because with enough time pass more and more people start to think like that. again you seem to think human beings have evolved and can never be as barbaric as before. All im saying is given up on a country is stupid. I will live in the west, but I also know this aint my country and no effing passport is gonna change that. so i care for somalia to be good again

CaliTedesse

VIP
Its UN backed, any grievances would be taken care of next election, not through a warlord using force.

And you mention Turks but what does France want? Another enslaved African country like all the ones it has by the balls currently?
What your supporting is unrealistic. Al Sarraj has no control over his government the interior minister controls the militias. He's just used a puppet to talk to Turkey. And Haftar loyalists will never give up control to Tripoli based government even if GNA wins over control of Tripolitania
So that would mean a divided Libya. That is what you are supporting.

Somalia is trying to go from never having democracy to having one without natural progression from iron fist to loosen that fist step by step. We have no choice, we had war and realised no qabil is stronger than other. So we can never go back to iron fist. Its gonna be battle of the minds that shape Somalia. We the West instead of just complaining can play big role in shaping the culture there.

Trending