Turkish fanboys (the biggest hypocrites) soo gala

A new Hitler rising in one Western country(or all) is extremely low.
History has a way to repeat itself. Human history is full of never agains and people forgetting and it repeat itself. Humans are tribalistic by nature and even during corona we saw how selfish we can be.

History has a way to repeat itself. Human history is full of never agains and people forgetting and it repeat itself. Humans are tribalistic by nature and even during corona we saw how selfish we can be.
Trust me, remembrance of the Holocaust(largest industrial-scale murder of Humans in history) will prevent such a Man from ever taking power in any Western country again.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Enough time has already passed. Lay down roots in the West.
We should've already been laying down roots as soon as we came. As for the war, there are other wars that have lasted longer than this shit, 3 decades is a drop in the bucket.

@Jaydaan isn't wrong, you're best off either contributing or hoping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Libya is just a proxy war. Haftar said he would launch the largest aerial campaign in Libyan history but in reality that all depends on what his sponsors dictate. This is all about oil. It's pretty wild that Erdogan wants an Ottoman Empire though. I don't see the Arabs ever accepting Turkish rule. That's what the British exploited to split it up in the first place.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Libya is just a proxy war. Haftar said he would launch the largest aerial campaign in Libyan history but in reality that all depends on what his sponsors dictate. This is all about oil. It's pretty wild that Erdogan wants an Ottoman Empire though. I don't see the Arabs ever accepting Turkish rule. That's what the British exploited to split it up in the first place.
Bro wallahi I want to take your comment serious, but I just can't knowing you are still in high-school. I'm trying wallahi bro.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He seems a little religious. I suppose though that's all for show.
Just kidding bro for your age, you are very ahead of yourself. He is an actor and wants to destroy the Middle-East and assert Turkish dominance all over the Middle East, basically colonizing all Middle-Eastern states. They already have Somalia ( by sadaqa) and parts of Syria. They want Libya now. Turks are aggressors.

So we should just give up on that country? What stops a new Hitler coming in the west and target us like he did to the Jews. we would be stupid to put all of our eggs on a foreign country
:mjlol::kanyehmm::hova::stopit::snoop:Everything. Morality, the law, democracy, the international community, the U.N, so much else man... :kanyehmm:

Trust me, remembrance of the Holocaust(largest industrial-scale murder of Humans in history) will prevent such a Man from ever taking power in any Western country again.
Far right wing is growing in the west, most western countries are right wingers. We have trump the most powerful man consistently played to white racist nationalist, last time was just few days ago where he praised Henry Ford bloodline. You really havent studied history if you think it cant happen again. When economy crash and there is shortage of food. Humans turns to animals. That has always happened.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Anytime you got France, UAE, Russia, Egypt on one side of a warlord, you take the other side, especially since it is UN backed. UAE and the rest want Haftar to rule with an iron first and they can steal the oil in peace.

I have to be optimistic. Without hope we have nothing. Like I said I still hope they will wake up one day and drop this qabil nonsense. If nothing changes next 10 years then somalia will be lost for long time imo.
nah too much hope is bad. not to say you have to be a debby downer like me lol, but somalis are too emotion run, they get hope when they feel inspired and wadani and when it leaves them it leaves. The reason I have very little hope is because what I see from somalis both here and stories I hear from backhome. things that make you realize a good bulk of our ppl are only interested in the "now" and immediate benefit to them, never the greater good, which you need to have a functioning community.

Far right wing is growing in the west, most western countries are right wingers. We have trump the most powerful man consistently played to white racist nationalist, last time was just few days ago where he praised Henry Ford bloodline. You really havent studied history if you think it cant happen again. When economy crash and there is shortage of food. Humans turns to animals. That has always happened.
:snoop: :kanyehmm:Dude did you not bother reading what I said? It doesn't work like that. And what benefit would they gain from such a thing? People on here threatened to exterminate all Somali Bantus but that won't ever happen either.