Turkish fanboys (the biggest hypocrites) soo gala

I hope Russia intervenes and spanks Turco Booty
2ED331ED00000578-0-image-a-9_1448553128502.jpg

:drakelaugh: :dead:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
They'd rather the Saudis and Egyptians do it, it's like a slave attacking a low wage worker:wow:
Saudi messes up the countries more and Egypt is trash at it anyway, Turkey is the best at the ccking of third world countries because they at least try to make it look like they’re helping :pachah1:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Saudi messes up the countries more and Egypt is trash at it anyway, Turkey is the best at the ccking of third world countries because they at least try to make it look like they’re helping :pachah1:
Please leave my thread with your 16 year old undeveloped brain.

CaliTedesse

VIP
So because Turkey makes it look like they are helping. They are the best? Please go away.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Sometimes I ask myself do you guys actually know any Turks in real life lol?

CaliTedesse

VIP
I cringe whenever people call turkey somalia's ally. when its more like a foster parent
That's not the cringiest part just talk to Turks and ask them about it and see how condescending they will talk about Somalia and over-glorify Turkey. lol

Sometimes I ask myself do you guys actually know any Turks in real life lol?
yes I do. And turks are really nice people but the situation in somalia has made us all lose face because turks see somalis as kids who need care. Their kindness is a big slap in the face. the same kind of kindness people give orphans

That's not the cringiest part just talk to Turks and ask them about it and see how condescending they will talk about Somalia and over-glorify Turkey. lol
Like arabs treat Somalis better....sxb the days arab were respected in the muslim world is gone. You guys have shown yourself to be white worshipping clown

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
So because Turkey makes it look like they are helping. They are the best? Please go away.
mmhm
:kodaksmiley: Saudi just takes their bag and leaves, and they don’t actually take all of the money possible, so in an antagonistic POV turkey is clearly doing the best

yes I do. And turks are really nice people but the situation in somalia has made us all lose face because turks see somalis as kids who need care. Their kindness is a big slap in the face. the same kind of kindness people give orphans
We need help and you cant be too proud for that.

Trending