Turkish fanboys (the biggest hypocrites) soo gala

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Better Gaddafi 2.0 than a weak and fragile Libya divided in states and that's what the international community wants and Turkey
Gaddafi tortures people and spent alot of money on himself. he also supported terrorist organisations. Gaddafi was one of the richest people in the world with a est of 200 billion dollars

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Turkey only helped train Somalis. They did not really help fight Al Shabaab or else SOmalia wouldve been Al Shbaab free in 2011. smh beggars for life sold for a pack of gums

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1590265783472.png

Gaddafi tortures people and spent alot of money on himself. he also supported terrorist organisations. Gaddafi was one of the richest people in the world with a est of 200 billion dollars
Wild animals need a strongman to control them.. If they sense any kind of freedom/weakness or looseness in the system they'll chimp out and destroy everything including themselves.. Exhibit A the situation in the current Libya. :farmajoyaab:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Look, I'm not a turkey fanboy; butt it is better than being ruled by another dictator, Saudi-Emarati alliance is much worse than Turkey, even that internationally recognized government in Tripoli is better and legitimate. If you want to know what happened to countries that fall under influence of Anti-Arabspring Saudi-UAE look at Egypt and Yemen. At least Libyans are fight to defend their revolution and turkey presence is legitimate, since it has an agreement with internationally recognized Libyan government.

By what means? Somalia doesn't even have control over its interior.

It's a weak nation that can't decide whether or not another nation infringes on its sovereignty.
It's not as black and white as you think
Being a proxy is not the best option.. Actually it's just better to stay a shithole anno the nineties...if you wanna know how it feels to be a proxy look at Yemen.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Look, I'm not a turkey fanboy; butt it is better than being ruled by another dictator, Saudi-Emarati alliance is much worse than Turkey, even that internationally recognized government in Tripoli is better and legitimate. If you want to know what happened to countries that fall under influence of Anti-Arabspring Saudi-UAE look at Egypt and Yemen. At least Libyans are fight to defend their revolution and turkey presence is legitimate, since it has an agreement with internationally recognized Libyan government.
Whats wrong with Egypt its a powerhouse.
You just want Libya to turn into Somalia .

You summarized it perfectly

CaliTedesse

VIP
Wild animals need a strongman to control them.. If they sense any kind of freedom/weakness or looseness in the system they'll chimp out and destroy everything including themselves.. Exhibit A the situation in the current Libya. :farmajoyaab:
That is why General Haftar was the best option for Libya but then the UN and Turkey had to interfere because they want to keep Libya weak and in shambles.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Whats wrong with Egypt its a powerhouse.
You just want Libya to turn into Somalia .
Do you know what Egypt had became in the last 5 years? Do you have any idea at least. Being power house militarily isn't enough. God, looking just to how Egypt now is so desperate with Ethiopian dam is enough to tell you.

Trending

Latest posts