Turkish fanboys (the biggest hypocrites) soo gala

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Turks are causing mischief wherever they go. At least many Libyans have a backbone & are fighting the Turk invaders. Whereas, Somalis continue to be spineless beggers to anyone especially the Turks.
Yes let's attack a ally who invests and actually helps in that war torn country. Why couldn't anyone think of that?

No matter what good Somalia does you morons will find something stupid to about, what's next blowing up SNA training facilities because they house the US?

BECAUSE f*cking hell Turks view Somalia as sadaqa project lol grow a spine man
I agree bro.. I see some skinny bbb faraxs worshipping the Turks and fobs with Turkish sounding last name.. Some diaspora old heads are buying homes in turkey for their hard earned ayuuto money as well.. They don't understand the Turks have their own agenda in Somalia :snoop:

I agree bro.. I see some skinny bbb faraxs worshipping the Turks and fobs with Turkish sounding last name.. Some diaspora old heads are buying homes in turkey for their hard earned ayuuto money as well.. They don't understand the Turks have their own agenda in Somalia :snoop:
Have you noticed in nearly every Somalia function the Turkish flag is proudly displayed? Mentally colonised xayawaan

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Thankfully I only spotted two in that Twitter thread

I hate these guys so much, waa the next evolution of dhegcas lovers.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It is a tribute to the only leader in the Muslim world that has character.
1590265233000.png

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
In Turkey you guys are not different from Bantus they call all Blacks, Zenci (Zanji)

Every decision a muslim leader has made after the rashidun caliphate has been political. It gave them power to rule over others.

Erdogan wants power, but if that benefits us, then let him have power.
Do you want to end up as a proxy?