Turkey pushing for Somalia-Kenya talks over maritime row

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN do you not believe the waters kenya is claiming is also puntlands waters? waxaan is between all of us

What happens when that water issue is resolved in Somalia favour or at least 50% of it goes to kenya with 50% to Somalia which is the most likely conclusion, we go back to our clan competition in politics is what happens. Stop trying to unite somalis on stupid ass 'shisheeye' nonsense from the somali-wayn project, it has failed after ethiopia war in 77, and this latest stunt by the SFG to distract us onto shisheeye thinking this will give us unity has proven to fail in history and it will fail again.

If u want to unite somalia, it will be either thru 'siyasad' such as 'freedom' first or 'islam first' labadasi kooxeed ayaa kala saari karto qabiil, becuz even me wud give up my tribal agendas for secular-human rights based somalia with freedom as it's law not shariah. Where-as shariah first puntites can go and join their side of politics. This wud make all Somali clans split on their vote. I know who im voting for but I will choose 'qabiil' anytime their is security threat as qabiil is security protection. But if it's peaceful Somalia, then siyasadayda secularism aand human rights and freedom is where I will go, u can join islamists if u want and any puntites who think shariah comes first, i say freedom comes first without freedom religion is impossible and im thinking at 'adamic level mankind level' not at 'religious level' like shariah law comes first. By being a democracy based on freedom will win us many alliances in the west and east asia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia society and their social contract among themselves at a cultural level is similar to China war lord era when they had clan families like 'wang, tang, yang, tan' clan families today they are all HAN kkkk one clan family one and absorbed the rest of the clan families.

Economically we are around the neolithic period with manual work styles and primitive metal making so forget industrial age or AI age which the western world is heading towards a T1 society.

We haven't even reached economically past the pharonic age or neolithic economics, how pharoahs had their economy is similar to what Somalia is today, it's like after the down-fall of egypt, somalia collapsed with it also going into a very dark period. U still see them writing with ancient 'moses tablet' their quran, it's ok to preserve these things but to live by it in todays world is ludicurous.

Militarily we are behind the world at least 50-60 years, we are using equipments from the cold war still kkkkkkkk T-55 tanks, bm 21, are all left overs from the cold war kkkkkkkkkk. We haven't reached anywhere near having ICBMS or nuclear pay loads which I highly doubt will happen either untill our social contract is trustworthy and trusted by locals not clannism-diya which is only a penal code.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland should send our brightest in mathamatics and physics to pakistani university to understand the chemicals, energy, and measurements to create nuclear pay-load and bring that into Puntland. They will need to be good at maths-chemistry-physics-engineering or at least send a scholarship grant to pakistan to learn how to develop nuclear energy and then our engineers can put it together as ICBMS regionally not globally.

We can then forget all the scare mongering done by politicians on shisheeye and start building a 20th century economy as we need to join the world and reform from this manual backward process u see in all Somalia to machinery guided economic activities in all sectors. This requires a big partner in Somalia to develop 'energy' sector first, in order to see thru economic transformation from neolithic economics to industrial requires energy backbone like what ethiopia is building that renaissance dam, which they believe will cause a renaiisance in ethiopia bal firi the code word of 'renaiisance' it means it will spark a huge race to speed up ethiopia's economic activities in which will lead to more production and therefore a bigger GDP from their third world nonsense to at least 2nd world and then 1st world. Forget AI economy or T1 society just yet, just focus on becoming second world nation which require 50% of your citizens to be urbanized and have enough electricity to support their urban economy.

Last edited:
I guess when screaming "walaalo Ethiopia" and "brother abiye" for 4 years didn't help, it's time to switch strategies. NN ain't got no shame, watch them start to become pro kenya if this is true and it happens.

I guess when screaming "walaalo Ethiopia" and "brother abiye" for 4 years didn't help, it's time to switch strategies. NN ain't got no shame, watch them start to become pro kenya if this is true and it happens.

They have this delusion that OG needs Kenya to control Kismayo when actually this is very far from the truth. Buuns are shameless fabricators

There are no perpetual enemies in politics. It's what reer isaaq understood lately. Once the sea issue is settled, ties will be restored with kenya and become pro kenya. After all, many somali wealth is there in kenya and a good relation with them is beneficial for both of us. If tomorrow abiy starts acting like meles, it's again time to be anti-ethtiopia. Learn politics sxb.

There are no perpetual enemies in politics. It's what reer isaaq understood lately. Once the sea issue is settled, ties will be restored with kenya and become pro kenya. After all, many somali wealth is there in kenya and a good relation with them is beneficial for both of us. If tomorrow abiy starts acting like meles, it's again time to be anti-ethtiopia. Learn politics sxb.
:russ: xooloow, at least wait until this is confirmed to be true before flip flopping.

:russ: xooloow, at least wait until this is confirmed to be true before flip flopping.
:drakewtf:
I wasn't talking about the mediation thing which will never happen. But about the court ruling, when it's done. Somalia should restore ties, there is no reason to be anti-kenya anymore. It's beneficial for both countries to have good relations so long as one isn't trying to steal your land and sea through a puppet city administration. If that's out of the way, we will be good friends.

:drakewtf:
I wasn't talking about the mediation thing which will never happen. But about the court ruling, when it's done. Somalia should restore ties, there is no reason to be anti-kenya anymore. It's beneficial for both countries to have good relations so long as one isn't trying to steal your land and sea through a puppet city administration. If that's out of the way, we will be good friends.
so u gonna forgive them for the cross border bombings in gedo? isn't that why the SNA had to be deployed according to you s? :mjkkk:

I can see you are clapping whenever your told to but let me tell you something, if you ain't got clear goals, you ain't going no where, xooloow.

so u gonna forgive them for the cross border bombings in gedo? isn't that why the SNA had to be deployed according to you f*ggots? :mjkkk:

I can see you are clapping whenever your told to but let me tell you something, if you ain't got clear goals, you ain't going no where, xooloow.
Me? No, they should be held accountable for their crimes. We will see what somalia does about their crimes not just for cross border bombings, but every crime they committed last 10 years in order to get the sea.
SNA was deployed to stop Kenya from annexing beledxaawo using janan.

You have small understanding of politics. The goals never change, kenya isn't a lifelong enemy. It's an enemy as long as it's against somalia's interests. Same with any other country. it's that simple.

Me? No, they should be held accountable for their crimes. We will see what somalia does about their crimes not just for cross border bombings, but every crime they committed last 10 years in order to get the sea.
SNA was deployed to stop Kenya from annexing beledxaawo using janan.

You have small understanding of politics. The goals never change, kenya isn't a lifelong enemy. It's an enemy as long as it's against somalia's interests. Same with any other country. it's that simple.
no xooloow, you can't suddenly switch up and abandon all the shit you was saying for 4 years. Stick to your guns. or it'll be humiliating suddenly becoming pro kenya, not that you fuckers know anything about shame.

Farmaajos supporters think he is MSB yet he can't even tie Sh Shariff or Hassan Sheikh's shoes. Both of the former Presidents achieve alot for the country but N&N will make you think he is the best thing since sliced bread.