Turkey pushing for Somalia-Kenya talks over maritime row

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It is not lost on me that you must frame wadanis holding the government accountable as a negative because it undermines your "bot" narrative. I did not post this article to avoid ridicule but to raise awareness that the only people Somalis can, and should, rely on is each other. Turkey will not be our deliverance, but midnimo and qaranimo might. I can only imagine the narcissism required to come to your conclusion. Take your meds.

:hova:

Kulaha "got ahead of the story", get ahead of what? A mildly acerbic comment by some random Farah with an Eminem avi? Delusional.
A lot of fancy English. The fact that you felt the need to reply says it all.

:mjlaugh:

@Farjano-Walad @Sheikh Kulkuli are on suicide watch. Kenya begged turkey to mediate, and they will accept any conditions the government has in return for mediation to begin. They are ready to kick madoobe out and even bring him in chains. This is why it sucks to rely on foreign entities there is no guarantee their backing will continue. It's better to make peace with your people.

Anyways, we will see what this mediation leads to after the case is done.

Turkey must be made to understand where their concern is not needed by this useless pathetic gov. Tired of alot somalis making turkey sound more helpful than it actually is or want to be.

@Farjano-Walad @Sheikh Kulkuli are on suicide watch. Kenya begged turkey to mediate, and they will accept any conditions the government has in return for mediation to begin. They are ready to kick madoobe out and even bring him in chains. This is why it sucks to rely on foreign entities there is no guarantee their backing will continue. It's better to make peace with your people.

If they give madoobe what do you think the concession will be like

GemState

36/21
VIP
There's no need to negotiate or come to an amicable solution with the Kenyans. Just show this map to the Turkish ambassador or anyone else, and show them how fucking stupid Kenya's claims are.
1614418332139.png

Where does it say ilk.yar will get Kismaayo and where did it say we wanted Kenya to take the ogaden waters?

I hate two ppl on social media CBB (N&N) and K-pop always seeking attention.

Turkey can't do shit we Somalis tell ppl to leave and if they insist on staying after that we get our tools. We have never been this fragmented as people and we still surviving Alhamdulillah. If reer shish Kebab want to join reer ugali against the toughest army in africa, ilma bariis&basto know how to ride camels, use weapons and we still got our coast guards chilling in mudug I say bring it on. It will start something very profound on 4k . I might be facing modern technology but trust me to pull another black hawk down.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Your Farmajo isn't even legal president to discuss politics anymore, your hate for JL ended in Feb 8, your ass is up for election not Madoobe, a sitting president in JL cannot be removed by foreign country as Kenya doesn't interfere in JL internal politics and is only security partner to keep shabab at bay from kenya borders.

If Madoobe is removed, it would mean JL constitution means nothing which I know in your dictatorship mind-set u don't respect institutions and social agreements such as the rule of law and constitution.

War madoobe meel uma socodo he won re-election in a landslide, your futo qaawan is up for election not deni or madoobe, their going to ensure your farmajo never return who is a dictator, we already sold the image of dictator farmajo to the world and he will be asked to step down and his foreign allies told to with-draw their foreign support and select another STOOGE in hamar. Once qatar tells him to get fucked for funding after we force him to remove fahad yasin who will then run to qatar and say let's get rid of farmajo who sacked me because he agreed to JL/PL on an election model, that will be the end of farmajo cash cow friend in qatar, he will be remembered as the ex president of somalia with no qatar money backing him.

PL/JL have made it clear they want fahad-yasin the financial muscle of Farmajo removed before any discussion happens on election model, we also demand GEDO fall under Madoobe jurisdiction. Those two demands must be met, we can convince Madoobe to forget gedo in return for Fahad yasin sacking and we know when he is sacked, Qatar won't fund Farmajo kkkkkkkkkkk as fahad yasin will find a new candidate who promises him a position.

Last edited:

Check the comments :pachah1:

Kenya has no chance ,
this is just a diplomatic maneuver, to ease tensions especially now, with all this political infighting , its election time and we are very valuable now , I think Turkey knows that.
The case will go forward , we are just giving them false hope to buy time .

that's what I think.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Check the comments :pachah1:

Kenya has no chance ,
this is just a diplomatic maneuver, to ease tensions especially now, with all this political infighting , its election time and we are very valuable now , I thinks Turkey knows that.
The case will go forward , we are just giving them false hope to pay time .

that's what I think.

You can muscle musharixinta who are weak and divided into sacad pm-saleban gm president vs cayr(abdirahman shakur, indhocade) or abgaal who is split on HS presidency and Mayor of banadir vs sharif/hsm. U can do that shit over with hawiye inay iyagu is dilan before they come for u. But u can't do this shit with STRONG PUNT AND JUBBA as they fall fall under the political umbrella PUNJUBI accords and long term alliance since 2013, we will celebrate in another 100 years and have a punjubi birthday party and it will be marked by a 'dhaanto' for PL AND JL

You can muscle musharixinta who are weak and divided into sacad pm-saleban gm president vs cayr(abdirahman shakur, indhocade) or abgaal who is split on HS presidency and Mayor of banadir vs sharif/hsm. U can do that shit over with hawiye inay iyagu is dilan before they come for u. But u can't do this shit with STRONG PUNT AND JUBBA as they fall fall under the political umbrella PUNJUBI accords and long term alliance since 2013, we will celebrate in another 100 years and have a punjubi birthday party and it will be marked by a 'dhaanto' for PL AND JL

fea6052ba03352f232788591bb2fe2b8.gif

It's pathetic order and light weaponry. This is what u call weapons.

Yeah but it might be enough to have turkey draw up a useless agreement between Somalia and Kenya thats beneficial for them. I just dont understand why they are involved especially since Somali dowlad kusheeg didnt ask as far as am aware

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@gurey puntland already has training and knowledge on tanks-bm 21s, we got plenty of that in Puntland. I am suprised why they sell themselves for cheap ass armoured vehicles, we need more air power and submarine ICBM or any ICBM, that is our main weakness at this stage which is nuclear warheads and also ICBM which is like BM21 on steroids and further distance.

The super powers won't allow us to have such weapons but if Iran has missiles like that especially a nuclear war head payload on those ICBM which their designing now, this cud lead to saudi developing the same and then they will equip us with ICBMS because it's 1st world-2nd world-3rd world order in military, markay iyagu nacan their older weapons or upgrade to higher weaponry, the third world is given the left overs to play with.

I can't wait to see ICBMS in puntland and warning GALMUDUG AND SOMALILAND that we send payloads that are 'calculated' with enough 'energy' to make hargeisa and diamond city into a parking lot

Trending