BREAKING NEWS Turkey plans to develop space station launch site in Somalia.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Delusional morons.

giphy.gif

Why Somalis goverment ppl allow turk to build and own space station in somali why not Somalis own it and build and run
I think this colonismi
Because Somali's don't have the technical expertise and they can't finance a project like this. Also rockets are classified as weapons.

Because Somali's don't have the technical expertise and they can't finance a project like this. Also rockets are classified as weapons.
They can learn it then They can build it it themself and not allow some other country to build it and own it and control it like wtf
Do u think if somalia was develope turk would allow Somali ppl to do tht

Turks are really awesome people, much better than Arabs.

Virtually all the Turks I have met in real life have been awesome.
Turks are the most nationalist patriotic people I’ve ever seen. They’re so proud of their culture and history from the secular to the more religious they’re all united.

Having been to turkey I witnessed flags draped on just about every mosque, church, school and public building with statutes and monuments everywhere. We should aspire to be like them and get our shit together. Unity goes a long way

I'm very sure if it wasn't for the civil war we'd be doing this ourselves by now. We'd be leaving the rest of the wretched continent in stardust :kendrickcry:

Turks are the most nationalist patriotic people I’ve ever seen. They’re so proud of their culture and history from the secular to the more religious they’re all united.

Having been to turkey I witnessed flags draped on just about every mosque, church, school and public building with statutes and monuments everywhere. We should aspire to be like them and get our shit together. Unity goes a long way
I can confirm this when I visited picturesque Alaçatı, Izmir. Turkish flags were proudly displayed on the windows of nearly every Bar, House, Shop & statues/busts/depictions of their saviour Atatürk are commonplace. Highly respectable people that built up their country[especially West Turkey].

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
If it comes to friuition it will create lots of jobs and skills for people back home. :)
It will also create a market as space is getting diversified and many smaller countries do not wish to be at the mercy of the big players. Besides, Elon Musk might even end up using the Somali spaceport for rapid deployment and maintenance of his StarLink satellites.

Normally I would have been very skeptical about such news. However, Turkey is rapidly developing its ballistic and tactical missile technologies. The mere fact that the Turks have domestically developed their own spacecraft engines puts them on another level. Now they need to make their rockets multi-use like SpaceX to cut the cost. They will have to scale it up too for bigger payloads.

There is also the fact that the Turks are working closely with Elon Musk.
Erdogan has a liaison in his office who is specifically tasked with keeping communication lines with Elon.

This is not a case of an Arab ruler throwing money to impress. The Turks are systematic and stubborn. Look at how they handle wars and compare them to Saudis in Yemen.

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I can confirm this when I visited picturesque Alaçatı, Izmir. Turkish flags were proudly displayed on the windows of nearly every Bar, House, Shop & statues/busts/depictions of their saviour Atatürk were commonplace. Highly respectable people that built up their country[especially West Turkey].
Them kurds niggas be dragging the stats of East turkey on everything

Just means Somalia's desert sky is ideal for launching things. Russia uses Kazakhstan in the same way.
It has nothing to do with “desert sky” whatever that means. It’s simply because locations on the equator are more favourable due to the earth spinning faster here meaning considerably less fuel and maintenance costs.

The equator passes through the town of sanguuni between kismaayo and jamaame in the deep south Jubaland . I think it’s a Bantu farming town

And just like every country the equator runs through, there’s an equator monument there. It was recently restored after the town was liberated from Alkebab a few years ago

Somali governments thoughts on it.

Carab Kulaha. Of course we never miss a chance to booty clap for Arabs