Turkey plans to develop space station launch site in Somalia.

Colonization.
Nothing to be happy about, our own people starve and the turkish occupiers think about going to space. If they really want to build that stuff they need to pay us A LOT of money
Why money tho why sell you land for money tht turk Will use and colonise somali ppl and land plus tht station is own and control by turk Somali ppl dont own or control it there no benefit for somali ppl to be happy about this

Som

VIP
Why money tho why sell you land for money tht turk Will use and colonise somali ppl and land plus tht station is own and control by turk Somali ppl dont own or control it there no benefit for somali ppl to be happy about this
We should give them a concession that we can revoke at any time and force them to employ a certain percentage of somalis otherwise we say NO

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
There's still a huge segment of the Somali population stuck in 3000bc with their nomadic pastoralism, barely any roads, a salafi extremist group that controls half of the south, and a secessionist state in the North West that's been brainwashing its population for 20 years yet a space shuttle is what's on the governments mind?

Finished nation. :mjlol:

The self hate in this threat is alarming, wtf niggas cheer up, Somalia is the best country in the world, we gonna industrialize in a decade, we gonna dig up oil and become energy power house etc, and oh we going to space, let's gooooo.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
There's still a huge segment of the Somali population stuck in 3000bc with their nomadic pastoralism, barely any roads, a salafi extremist group that controls half of the south, and a secessionist state in the North West that's been brainwashing its population for 20 years yet a space shuttle is what's on the governments mind?

Why u gotta be so negative 😒

Somalia is trategic

even NASA is interested in launching from nations close to the equator

near the Equator, such as the Guiana Space Centre in Kourou, French Guiana, or Alcantara Launch Centre in Brazil, make good locations for spaceports as they have a fastest rotational speed of any latitude, 460 m/s. The added velocity reduces the fuel needed to launch spacecraft to orbit

it actually Kismayo to Gobweyn the ideal site since the real equator crosses that area in Somalia

PL building new roads each day :win: .
Another poor country , why is everything a competition with you niggas. Some of the worst food insecurity is in (Darod areas)
CAD1BAF8-9324-4F7B-B6FD-44BC25CDBDDC.png

I don’t fully understand the optimism am I missing something? So basically Turkey will set up a space station in our country Somalia. The space station will be run by them (the Turkish astronomists). They’ll obviously pay rent which would ultimately goes into the pockets of our politicians.

How is it any different to Djibouti renting parts of their land to Foreign powers as a military base:mjdontkno:

Always wanted to learn a foreign language on my own, might as well go for Turkish. Interesting people and culture.
I really like Turks (much better than XAARabs) but the idea of them practically running the country doesn’t sit right with me. They want something. Nobody would help a place like Somalia out of pure good will :ivers:

Interesting development

Not many people know this but in the 80s Berbera was NASA's emergency landing site for its space missions. Somaliland's Berbera Airport had and still has one of the longest runways in Africa. It has just been upgraded and modernised. NASA rented Berbera landing for $40 million from 1980 - 1991.

Here's a pic NASA took of Berbera in the 80's.

2446259C-792A-4B64-851C-1E42009A8A16.jpeg

France also considered using Somalia to host a spaceport in the 1960s before eventually settling with Guinea in the end.

reer

VIP
I really like Turks (much better than XAARabs) but the idea of them practically running the country doesn’t sit right with me. They want something. Nobody would help a place like Somalia out of pure good will :ivers:
egypt our ally for the next generations as long as ethiopia is standing

Interesting development

Not many people know this but in the 80s Berbera was NASA's emergency landing site for its space missions. Somaliland's Berbera Airport had and still has one of the longest runways in Africa. It has just been upgraded and modernised. NASA rented Berbera landing for $40 million from 1980 - 1991.

Here's a pic NASA took of Berbera in the 80's.

View attachment 171996

France also considered using Somalia to host a spaceport in the 1960s before eventually settling with Guinea in the end.
I would much rather Turkey than France, that's for sure. France is, by far, the worst when it comes to dealing with African countries. Though I think China will soon eclipse them :cosbyhmm:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I would much rather Turkey than France, that's for sure. France is, by far, the worst when it comes to dealing with African countries. Though I think China will soon eclipse them :cosbyhmm:
You better start learning mandarin to get at least privilage before then bat eating ppl arrive

Progress alongside nomadic squad suicides. The kind of Dystopian societies we watch in movies. I love those movies btw. Alternate universe where everything is upside down.

And that’s just the start imagine if the leader of China did the same thing Erdogan did bismillah you’ll see somali with names such as Xing Huan or Kun Jen or Dai Lee Somalis man....
imagine going back home to teach the children and you see "muhammad xi jing ping" on the attendance sheet :damn:

Trending

Latest posts