Turkey plans to develop space station launch site in Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia is blessed location wise and cursed human capital wise. We have everything yet our human development is the lowest in the world.

We should give them a concession that we can revoke at any time and force them to employ a certain percentage of somalis otherwise we say NO
Why would they go into a deal where they could be close to done building and then told they cant use it anymore, which makes all the money go to waste

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why would they go into a deal where they could be close to done building and then told they cant use it anymore, which makes all the money go to waste
exactly lol, beggars can’t be choosers. What @Som said isn’t even unreasonable, but Somalia isn’t in a position to be demanding.

If Somalia isn’t happy with the current conditions then there are a bunch of other african countries that are willing. I’m sure Kenya would be elated. Only reason they picked somalia over other countries that have similar geography is because of our current relationship with them, that’s all.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
exactly lol, beggars can’t be choosers. What @Som said isn’t even unreasonable, but Somalia isn’t in a position to be demanding.

If Somalia isn’t happy with the current conditions then there are a bunch of other african countries that are willing. I’m sure Kenya would be elated. Only reason they picked somalia over other countries that have similar geography is because of our current relationship with them, that’s all.

I doubt Turkey wants to go to moon lol. They probably getting a 'satellite' in orbit to counter 'china satellite for ethiopia', those satellites provide real time feeds on a country, their so sophisticated now with different 3d layering, they can apply sonar and xray technology layers and even do a urban 'trace' of hidden weapons in homes, they can even spy on your property like we can on google earth and see you showering. Their intelligence department works with their defence department in australia who has this available to protect their nation security. How it's done is simple.

Our intelligence organisation gets human intel on a rogue person in their nation, they then call upon their satellites thru servers and begin scanning their house, businesses, etc all from the comfort of a secure defence site. Yes they can do this by law after 911 and they can arrest u for 14 days and put u thru their intelligence department screening process. Don't f*ck around in the western world is the point, I find it hilarious when somalis think they can do 'fraud' and shit in the highest human capital nation in the world.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
No doubt Kenya and Tanzania would be all for it. Turkey has close relationship with them already.

Somalia is a different game for the Turks. I believe Erdogan is genuinely pissed that Somalia was let down by the West and Arabs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No doubt Kenya and Tanzania would be all for it. Turkey has close relationship with them already.

Somalia is a different game for the Turks. I believe Erdogan is genuinely pissed that Somalia was let down by the West and Arabs.

The turks have been to Somalia before with ahmed gragn who was a turk general or ottoman trained similar to the sayid who an ottoman allied and trained in sudan by the mahdi over there kkkkk so they can begin multi-directional war front on western imperial powers at the time, be it portugese help with habasha or british help with SL.

That was the reason PL chose italy as an ally as it wasn't involved with british trying to break-down ottomans in their sphere of influence at the time which was egypt-hijaz-somaliland but the aden office of british ordered SL to remove the ottomans and that's when the sayid arose and came from sudan all trained up on ottoman war style which was far inferior to the western industrial age machinery and 'air power'.

Everyone in eastern europe knows when turks come it's always about 'war' or a 'war strategem investment' and that's all I see in Somalia, they created their largest military base in mogadishu and now their going to add 'satellite' feeds to assist it's mogadishu base. All turkish investment has been around war strategems and nothing about commercial development.

All them hospitals in hamar are intended for war casualties when turkish begin to make their move to push western powers out of the red sea. They already got muslim brotherhood in egypt, it has 'qatar' breaking the khaleejis and has put 'qatar' as a war front on saudi and dubai which was very strategical of the turks in order to reclaim the 'hijaz' area for 'islam' which is obviously what 'erdogan' will say publically to get 'muslim takbeers' happening kkkkk.

Now it has Somalia not in the best location as it's in the indian ocean but it's far away from the 'troubled red sea' yet they can have PL/SL as an 'axis' there which will be hard without puntland breaking it's alliance with the cia who funds the PSF, dubai, saudi, and now israel is at socotra so we can't have them bombard us if we join the turks who we never did in history, we stayed neutral at all times when turks got involved in this red sea be it ahmed gurey wars or the recent sayid wars and I suspect puntland will stay neutral again but it has to learn from history 'neutral' doesn't mean 'neutral' as we suffered a huge war with sayidka by playing that game of saying we not involved.

Hawiye will be entering the geo-political ring with turkish blessing yelling

allahu akbar takbeer allahu akbar and all u suckers will fall for it. But I warn the turks hawiye isnt good at conventional war so if they come to puntland it will turn out like suuj-garacad farmers tried.

If Turks bring naval facilites to hamar it may assist hawiye by doing what italy did, bombard bosaso, have hawiye foot soldiers attack galkayo while bari is busy with naval forces of turkish. We will need our western partners then to interfere and keep the turks naval in check. We all setting up ur pieces on the check board 'abdigeesi' ma jiro somalinimo, waxaa jiro 'power struggle' niyahow, we may be friendly in society, lakin qof walbo waa tashanayo when u observe the geopolitical chessboard and how their setting up their pieces on the board and the alliances their forming.

@Farjano-Walad has even given up on Somalinimo and he is the founder of the idealogy, we will wait and see who wins but I warn all u somalis, nothing is personal, everyone wants to be supreme, let's play with 'nidaam' not play with killing civilians and genocide but fight for power only and ruling not genocide

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalinimo is translated as a 'siyasad' when it's only 'cultural cohesion' it doesn't mean your clan has to abide by it politically, politically your clan survival is first and I suggest all clans to survive and take care of their interests not just majerten, qabil walbo xaq buu u lee yahay inu dadkisa badbadiyo, i would never say otherwise or it's illogical to say war beeshina ha dhimato lakin how u go about your clan survival is what I am for and against, that damn stunt indhocade pulled in hamar is what I am against, farmajo naca ama jeclada he is playing his political chessboard peacefully, if u can't play peacefully, then f*ck u KUNT your the problem and your just full of emotions and there is no emotions in politics, it's about clan survival

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland has played their political chess-game. We got Hartis/Mahri Ismail in Oman, we got mahra state in eastern yemen(mukalla) and socotra just outside Puntland. We have an ancient darod and mahri alliance be it in somalia(arab salax) or outside somalia where hartis live in oman(salalah) and eastern yemen mukallah as two 'port cities' where we get our smaller dhows from into bosaso. We have CIA and American backing thru PSF so we are security alliance with America and we got 'danab' on-board and we will listen to them on which hawiye is best trusted to be president or pm, as we won't allow the ikhwani hawiyes getting anything and I think @PuntiteQueen doesn't know this.

But a HAG allied with america-saudi-dubai is better as we can keep him in check thru the super powers the problem is when that hag is like abdiqasim salat in egypt or hassan sheikh who is the same and ikhwani, these are now outside our sphere of influence and report to different global partners for whatever reason(usually terrorism or caliphate ambitions) even though they only joined them cause they want $$$ but that is the truth. This is when Somalia can become politically unstable as their friends will start injecting policies or ideas that are against somali wide agreements like federation or start attacking regional government, start blocking development/scholarship aid, etc all that stuff happens because we got a clan who is not from your clan and he is also in bed with not your alliance but another alliance.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Turkey is in Somalia to stay. Its economy is not as large as other powers, but it is modern and efficient. Just like Israel, Turkey is investing in technological advancement from within. In the next 10-20 years, Turkey will be propelled even further. That's why France is reacting so painfully to Turkey. And Britain, Germany, Italy and Spain have already accepted Turkey as equal.

When did you last hear about a Muslim country that is developing its own indigenous space program?

By the way, if not for Erdogan, Turkey would be still blindly following the West. Their only geopolitical achievement would have been bullying their cousins, the Greeks.

LOL. Erdogan wanted to be an imam, but Allah had different plans for him.

Here is George Friedman, a Jewish-American scholar, saying that historically Turkey plays a stabilizing role in the Middle East.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Somehow 4.5 will be involved, imagine Somalia trying to send someone to the moon, and it has to be divided by 4.5 :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Enlightenednomad somalia is blessed location wise and cursed human development wise is true bro, every goods/product /services we produce is lowest of quality or it's at the 'raw' end of production like livestock/agriculture production and even that is low quality because human development ba aad uu liito so anything somalis touch will be considered not good quality. I mean even their service sector layskuma halayn karo where there is no quality to waiters, there is no project methodology when building houses like u will see in australia, if he says 12 weeks, it means 12 weeks, in somalia it means 2-3 years to develop some of the smallest things which is another side effect of low human development.

Even @AbdiGeedi is from the north-west and isn't arguing there is no quality to anything Somalis do since 'aqoon ma jiro' the brain is undeveloped, even a simple hospitality industry is shocking where people bring turkish to do it, this is the simplest industry in the west, forget engineering-science-medicine-technology, we want to rush running before we start crawling. At least do your third world economic activities with 'machines' horta and change from the manual process, establish academies and technical institutes to take those kids into specialized work and focus on 'international standards and quality'.

Bring in experts who can diversify somali economic production from 'raw 3rd world' into high value diversification of their resources so it's converted into many new innovations. War xitaa xaarka iyo nalka ayaadan iska badeli karin and require kenyan expertise, you can't even build a guri without pakistani/indian workers, marka ma jiro 'aqoon' waa inaad accept garaysa your praise and criticism if you want to be impartial.

But location wise Somalia is blessed with some prime real-state when compared to other locations of the world with the red sea being the channel between europe and asia and we should steal from australia who is now enjoying american-china trade corridor of the pacific and bring that shit back to the red sea where europe n china always traded and it's far more cost effective then the pacific channel which singapore and australia benefited a-lot from.

We should get europe to bring it's high value trade items thru red sea and form a red sea council of nations as this will benefit us the most, ensure saudi oil goes thru the red sea and not the persian gulf and flame conflict between saudi n iran so they never agree in order for the red sea to benefit from saudi oil trade corridor. We should get china to send it's equipment manufacturing trade thru red sea and let them ship the 'bagaash' shit thru australia n singapore trade corridor, there is hop for red sea nations if we just get along and cherish our 5000 year historical trade corridor aand play our role like we used too.

China is real pissed of with america pacific allies like australia-singapore-south korea-japan so the chinese are onboard with this economic deal and we just need to secure europe to get onboard also to ship it's high value items thru the red sea. PL is located at the entry and exit point of indian ocean and red sea so it will be HUGE PARTNER as nothing can happen on the red sea without pl approval.

Last edited:

Trending