Trump using Military to Protect Somali oil assets in Qatari-Rothschild Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of January 2007, Saudi Aramco's proven reserves were estimated at 259.9 billion barrels (41.32×109 m3), comprising about 24% of the world total. They would last for 90 years at the current rate of production. 85% of Saudi oil fields found have not produced oil yet.

Saudi Arabia is so blessed man. :ileycry:

The only reason why Saudi is so blessed is because its the land where the Prophet walked on :fittytousand: Allah blessed KSA :fittytousand:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Sis i made a thread about this already although I'm not gonna lie i was bare emotional still, does it not piss you off they already have boots on the ground we are talking 5 US bases ... nacala ya naga gabta taalo??????

Last edited:
As of January 2007, Saudi Aramco's proven reserves were estimated at 259.9 billion barrels (41.32×109 m3), comprising about 24% of the world total. They would last for 90 years at the current rate of production. 85% of Saudi oil fields found have not produced oil yet.

Saudi Arabia is so blessed man. :ileycry:
Sxb:comeon: Somali businessmen put other ppl out of business in days, no one can compete with us when it comes providing reasonable services at a reasonable cost, with the right connections if we are ever able to get these oil out and not join opec, we can literally become a problem for these oil producing countries, and our location in it itself would cut down time and money.

I say let's get into this dirty dangerous field

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Sxb:comeon: Somali businessmen put other ppl out of business in days, no one can compete with us when it comes providing reasonable services at a reasonable cost, with the right connections if we are ever able to get these oil out and not join opec, we can literally become a problem for these oil producing countries, and our location in it itself would cut down time and money.

I say let's get into this dirty dangerous field
I hope all of the resources are in koonfur, and the rest of Somalia is resource poor. These resources must be used to build an extremely strong central government in Xamar and political stability. You won't see these people acting up if they have nothing but water under their land.

You should know that the majority of Hawiye MP's are illiterate, it ain't hard to become an MP. There are even fashion designers who are MP's.:pachah1:
1piqde.jpg

Sis i made a thread about this already although I'm not gonna lie i was bare emotional , still does it not piss you off they already have boots not he ground we are talking 5 US bases ... nacala ya naga gabta taalo??????

5 US bases :mjlol:

they see small villages as a threat to national security :mjlol:

Somalia won't be drilling for another 30 years. It took us 26 years for the dust to settle and usher in federalism and relative stability. As anti-arabization grows expect to see somalinimo grow and the identity of being Somali even more important.
:banderas:

There is nothing we can learn from Qataris and the GCC other than creating a "Gobol Economic League". Every gobol in Somalia has something to offer and is rich in resources. Focus on building your gobol and raising education and awareness of hardwork and trades culture. Somalis needs go from being maniacs to mechanics. As long we use our hands, help our engineers and focus on building our own industries by hand--we will always keep an arms length from Arab laziness and treachery.

Always remember that we used to feed this Bedouins.

The greatest thing to happen to Somalia is to sit on the sidelines of global development and see what is working and not working. Until then go sit on a quite beach near your gobol and rejoice in your somalinimo.
:ahh:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I doubt any deal they make will ever help the Somali people but WW3 will definitely occur before they get any oil outta Somalia anyway :dabcasar:

But still the fact that Arabs and Cadaans can just stroll on in with their military bases and take what they want makes my blood boil. Throw in some media propaganda and the people will believe anything they see.

Somalia truly is a lost cause. Ya Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending