Trump supporters are scared of Somali kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free college...free shelter and free food...courtesy black americans...yet this piece of sh*t says the vilest things about them. What a waste of resources.
Who gives a shit about black Americans. You act like those hood rats aren’t getting their education paid too. Blacks in America take a shit ton of welfare themselves. You Madows have no room to talk. Acting like you guys are a positive force in society.
:ohreally:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Who gives a shit about black Americans. You act like those hood rats aren’t getting their education paid too. Blacks in America take a shit ton of welfare themselves. You Madows have no room to talk. Acting like you guys are a positive force in society.

He thought. :hahaidiot:

They deserve it cuz their people shed blood sweat and tears for the country. Your a just-come scavenger with a big plucking mouth but zero talents to give back and no skin in the game because u have your utopian homeland to go back to and join some kinda harem as the coffee -pouring 14 th wife of some al Shabbab nigga.

They deserve it cuz their people shed blood sweat and tears for the country. Your a just-come scavenger with a big plucking mouth but zero talents to give back and no skin in the game because u have your utopian homeland to go back to and join some kinda harem as the coffee -pouring 14 th wife of some al Shabbab nigga.
These niggas didn’t suffer shit, you dumbass. They are not the same blacks that were enslaved. If you Madows hate America so much, go back to the jungles of West Africa. You’re not originally from the Americas either moron.
:comeon:
And going by your logic, since America bombs and destabilizes my country, I too deserve a share of the rewards. Everyone has suffered and you negros are not special. Quit whining, no one gives a shit.
:camby:

These niggas didn’t suffer shit, you dumbass. They are not the same blacks that were enslaved. If you Madows hate America so much, go back to the jungles of West Africa. You’re not originally from the Americas either moron.
:comeon:
And going by your logic, since America bombs and destabilizes my country, I too deserve a share of the rewards. Everyone has suffered and you negros are not special. Quit whining, no one gives a shit.
:camby:

But their ancestors did. Their ancestors fought in every war, their ancestors built America in many ways including their early economy...yeah the same slavery thing that you all turn up your nose at them for. Their ancestors put their bodies on the line to open up the institutions to all including the universities so that people like u can boast about going to free uni today. I can go on but u get the picture. You going to uni and getting it paid for is as a direct result of the work their ancestors put in. I thought u people were big on ancestors legacy.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali kids are the worst behaved and have no shame. Anyone and their pet dog can tell you that.
Somali kids are demons in human form,

Espicially the ones in Somalia. One gathered stones and threatened to stone me if I didn't buy him candy at the store, I threw my shoe at him while I hid behind my grandmother, he went home and around 6 pm, he led a goat to the veranda I was sitting and the goat chased me for 4 blocks. I think he whispered something to that goat.

Whites are just mad that their time on top is coming to an end. Nobody worships them anymore or looks up to them. They are becoming irrelevant and they cant handle it, thus they join the alt-right
The world is sick of whites.
We won't go extinct or become a minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts