Trump supporters are scared of Somali kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Found this little exchange on the Trump subreddit. The absolute cowardice of these people. Protect yourself with a gun from 5-10 year olds kulaha. :gucciwhat:

Screenshot_20180928-031407_reddit is fun.jpg

White Americans talking about inbreeding.
:chrisfreshhah:
But idk why you think Trump supporters of all people would like Somalis. White people in general have this weird fixation on us. Pakis throw acid on people’s faces and Arabs are literally raping their women, and they still have the energy to talk shit about us. At least they’re paying for us though. I’m going through college right now all thanks to the average tax paying white American. I shouldn’t be so hard on them while they are putting me through school. #GodBlessAmerica
:trumpsmirk:

When white people are alt right they just lose half their braincells.

They only reason they would ever think of carrying a gun around little kids very disgraceful and stupid decision making.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Found this little exchange on the Trump subreddit. The absolute cowardice of these people. Protect yourself with a gun from 5-10 year olds kulaha. :gucciwhat:

View attachment 55476
i have recently discovered there are many Asians Indians in particular posing online as white supremacist

also i dont understand the hate for islam like i litteraly dont understand
is it because of child grooming gangs in the uk , well those are 3-4 groups max 10 ever does anyone ever wonder that maybe just maybe it may have something to do with their personal , cultural or ethnic (lol) beliefs if it was a religous problem you would see this in all muslim nations

i am also wondering why they wont go after the Vatican the worlds largest religous institution that has thousands of preists who have been molesting young boys for decades DECADES i have not heard a single word from fox news, alt right medias or any islamic hater talking about it but as soon as they hear muslim 'DEUS VIULT'

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

They only reason they would ever think of carrying a gun around little kids very disgraceful and stupid decision making.

I really understand them. I had a cousin who came to London fresh of the boat from myi/baadiyo. He was really crazy. One day he tried to cut open our neighbors dog, when our neighbor saw it and decided to scream he threatened her that he would slit her throat.

She moved really soon after that happened. The guy became one of the most feared young g’s on road now. So I get why they are scared.

i have recently discovered there are many Asians Indians in particular posing online as white supremacist

also i dont understand the hate for islam like i litteraly dont understand
is it because of child grooming gangs in the uk , well those are 3-4 groups max 10 ever does anyone ever wonder that maybe just maybe it may have something to do with their personal , cultural or ethnic (lol) beliefs if it was a religous problem you would see this in all muslim nations

i am also wondering why they wont go after the Vatican the worlds largest religous institution that has thousands of preists who have been molesting young boys for decades DECADES i have not heard a single word from fox news, alt right medias or any islamic hater talking about it but as soon as they hear muslim 'DEUS VIULT'
Indian Hindus have the biggest hatred for Islam, so much so that it can even rival that of a Zionist Jew. They have some beef with their Pakistani brethren and wrongly attribute all the shit that happened between them and apply it to all Muslims. Indians hate Muslims to the point that Indian Americans were voting for Trump literally because he wanted to ban Muslims and they liked the sound of that, as if nations like Yemen or Somalia have anything to do with their streetshitting country.
:drakewtf:
Imagine if Somalis declared Christianity as an inherently evil religion because we happen to be mortal enemies with the Ethiopians for centuries. Sounds stupid doesn’t it?
:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I've noticed that alt right cadaans seem less intelligent than the average white person. That says it all really.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Go on youtube, search somalis in Minnesota, you will see how much they hate us. They say we are changing the west to suit our culture and they say we must assimilate. What the f*ck do i have to assimilate to? Your culture is literally being an alcoholic and listening to fake plastic hoes. Remember when they came to African and deemed the natives and their culture as ‘stupid and bad’ for 60 years or that time americans bombed somalia, libya, syria, yemen, and afghanistan all in the name of ‘liberty and democracy’. Also , why do i have to assimilate when all your famous old white celebrities are Child rapists.
penalties-for-priests-vvho-have-sex-with-children-pedophile-priests-17878577.png

Last edited:
Go on youtube, search somalis in Minnesota, you will see how much they hate us. They say we are changing the west to suit our culture and they say we must assimilate. What the f*ck do i have to assimilate to? Your culture is literally being an alcoholic and listening to fake plastic hoes. Kulaha assimilate when all your famous old white celebrities are child rapists.

thDv4V
They are just mad because Somalis are an easy target to attack. We refuse assimilation, while Arabs, Pakis, and Iranians are more likely to not do so. Plus I’ve noticed that these white people are weirded out by our features, calling us ugly and inbred because they find our looks strange and foreign, and believe us to be a mix of Arab/Madow. You can’t believe how many harp on our looks, when in reality they are the uglier versions of us with their limp dog hair, wider and longer noses, plus pig colored skin. They have a specific hatred for us that is truly baffling, and borderline pathetic because we don’t even really think about them as much as we do Bantus or Arabs. They are an irrelevant people in decline with no culture. All of the shit they know was imported.
:mjlol:

Ape

They are just mad because Somalis are an easy target to attack. We refuse assimilation, while Arabs, Pakis, and Iranians are more likely to not do so. Plus I’ve noticed that these white people are weirded out by our features, calling us ugly and inbred because they find our looks strange and foreign, and believe us to be a mix of Arab/Madow. You can’t believe how many harp on our looks, when in reality they are the uglier versions of us with their limp dog hair, wider and longer noses, plus pig colored skin. They have a specific hatred for us that is truly baffling, and borderline pathetic because we don’t even really think about them as much as we do Bantus or Arabs. They are an irrelevant people in decline with no culture. All of the shit they know was imported.
:mjlol:
I literally have no pure cadaan friends apart from a few safe irish people next door. American Cadaans and blacks are angry at us somalis for opening businesses and when an indian or chinese opens a business it is normal. They probably still remember 93. (Bear in mind i live in the uk so the whites here pretty much dont give a f*ck about somalis but american cadaans are mentally fucked up but not all of them tho). Also, i cant lie but Scandinavian somalis are actually lazy (most part) and are stealing benefits from the government. They better fix up wallahi since theyre ruining our reputation.

“In a 2007 report on Somalis in Gothenburg the following findings were made: half of Somali women do not live with the father of her children, only 3 out of 10 young Somalis have passing grades in primary education (Swedish: Grundskola), 1 out of 5 Somali men aged 18-23 have been suspected of a violent crime and about half the Somalis had no income from work in 2005.[5] Also in the 12-17 age group, violent crime was common.[5] On average, each suspect was suspected of about 10 cases of robbery or assault.[5] Local police stated that unlike other criminals where the violence levels escalate along with the career in crime, Somalis use knife violence already as youngsters.[5]

I literally have no pure cadaan friends apart from a few safe irish people next door. American Cadaans and blacks are angry at us somalis for opening businesses and when an indian or chinese opens a business it is normal. They probably still remember 93. (Bear in mind i live in the uk so the whites here pretty much dont give a f*ck about somalis but american cadaans are mentally fucked up but not all of them tho). Also, i cant lie but Scandinavian somalis are actually lazy (most part) and are stealing benefits from the government. They better fix up wallahi since theyre ruining our reputation.

“In a 2007 report on Somalis in Gothenburg the following findings were made: half of Somali women do not live with the father of her children, only 3 out of 10 young Somalis have passing grades in primary education (Swedish: Grundskola), 1 out of 5 Somali men aged 18-23 have been suspected of a violent crime and about half the Somalis had no income from work in 2005.[5] Also in the 12-17 age group, violent crime was common.[5] On average, each suspect was suspected of about 10 cases of robbery or assault.[5] Local police stated that unlike other criminals where the violence levels escalate along with the career in crime, Somalis use knife violence already as youngsters.[5]
Speak for yourself my pawgs love me
4f3771a573bb65330a616952174f5ea1.png

Ape

You missing out:banderas:
Go to the suburbs here they're all dtf because of how small we are we're basically like exotic race to them:whew:
Somalis there shouldve moved to someplace with a high muslim population to blend in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending