Trump supporters are scared of Somali kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Arabs aren’t cacaucasian, we may be but they aren’t.

Arabs are alienoid according to Albert Hourani who said there was a meteorite who hit Earth that contained Arabs and this is where they came from.

That’s why they like bombing things, it’s because it reminds them of how they got to earth.

@MadNomad And here’s your answer.
Good luck.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
No lolipop for you

Wow, you’ve been brainwashed. The original Caucasians were ‘black’. They had negroid features. Caucasoid is the mutant son of negroids

Seriously go learn non white supremacy history...

high chance we’re mongoloid and are strongly related to eskimos
I always wanted to live in an igloo,you might be onto something there:notsureif:

upload_2018-9-28_20-30-13.jpeg

White Americans talking about inbreeding.
:chrisfreshhah:
But idk why you think Trump supporters of all people would like Somalis. White people in general have this weird fixation on us. Pakis throw acid on people’s faces and Arabs are literally raping their women, and they still have the energy to talk shit about us. At least they’re paying for us though. I’m going through college right now all thanks to the average tax paying white American. I shouldn’t be so hard on them while they are putting me through school. #GodBlessAmerica
:trumpsmirk:

Free college...free shelter and free food...courtesy black americans...yet this piece of sh*t says the vilest things about them. What a waste of resources.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
i have recently discovered there are many Asians Indians in particular posing online as white supremacist

also i dont understand the hate for islam like i litteraly dont understand
is it because of child grooming gangs in the uk , well those are 3-4 groups max 10 ever does anyone ever wonder that maybe just maybe it may have something to do with their personal , cultural or ethnic (lol) beliefs if it was a religous problem you would see this in all muslim nations

i am also wondering why they wont go after the Vatican the worlds largest religous institution that has thousands of preists who have been molesting young boys for decades DECADES i have not heard a single word from fox news, alt right medias or any islamic hater talking about it but as soon as they hear muslim 'DEUS VIULT'

Indians are still struggling with the aftermath of the bifurcation of their civilization by the forces of Islam. Islam in South Asia is now about half the size of Hinduism. Muslim are around 52% of the size of Hindus if you combine India, Pakistan and Bangladesh into one country. This means that Indian Civilization is no longer synonymous with Hinduism. The Indus valley and the Ganges delta form two of the 4 centers of Indian Civilization, the other two being the Gangetic plain, and the southern coastal areas. The Hindus have not forgotten or forgiven Islam for this.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Indians are still struggling with the aftermath of the bifurcation of their civilization by the forces of Islam. Islam in South Asia is now about half the size of Hinduism. Muslim are around 52% of the size of Hindus if you combine India, Pakistan and Bangladesh into one country. This means that Indian Civilization is no longer synonymous with Hinduism. The Indus valley and the Ganges delta form two of the 4 centers of Indian Civilization, the other two being the Gangetic plain, and the southern coastal areas. The Hindus have not forgotten or forgiven Islam for this.
They only hate pakis i believe

Agree with Trump supporters, Somali kids have no manners. Even on the internet y’all rude, intolerant, extremist and and reckless. Y’all can learn a thing or two from your neighboring countries.
Lol the only reason Ethiopian children are quite is because they are all dying from aids because of their parents don't come at us you filthy bug eyed sub human:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts