Trump supporters are scared of Somali kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew a gaal or two will come in to comment on this shit like "the white guy is right,somali kids do act like animals africa hates somalis because they are violent" one gaal bastard already did we just have to wait for the rest of the degenerates

They are just mad because Somalis are an easy target to attack. We refuse assimilation, while Arabs, Pakis, and Iranians are more likely to not do so. Plus I’ve noticed that these white people are weirded out by our features, calling us ugly and inbred because they find our looks strange and foreign, and believe us to be a mix of Arab/Madow. You can’t believe how many harp on our looks, when in reality they are the uglier versions of us with their limp dog hair, wider and longer noses, plus pig colored skin. They have a specific hatred for us that is truly baffling, and borderline pathetic because we don’t even really think about them as much as we do Bantus or Arabs. They are an irrelevant people in decline with no culture. All of the shit they know was imported.
:mjlol:
Whites are just mad that their time on top is coming to an end. Nobody worships them anymore or looks up to them. They are becoming irrelevant and they cant handle it, thus they join the alt-right
The world is sick of whites.

i knew a gaal or two will come in to comment on this shit like "the white guy is right,somali kids do act like animals africa hates somalis because they are violent" one gaal bastard already did we just have to wait for the rest of the degenerates
I'm not gaal sxb have you seen Somali children they're crazy if you deny that you are a liar:gucciwhat:

Speaking of Somali children, this clip below is in Minnesota and not in Iskushuban. Parents should control and educate their children when playing outside, how about if a mother with a jilbab is surrounded by non-Muslim kids and thereby is insulted, threatened and made fun of her. We lack tolerance.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Speaking of Somali children, this clip below is in Minnesota and not in Iskushuban. Parents should control and educate their children when playing outside, how about if a mother with a jilbab is surrounded by non-Muslim kids and thereby she is insulted and made fun of her. We lack tolerance.

I’m shocked by this video if I’m honest, but it might be a mob phenomenon vs being common behavior among Somali kids, bc I’ve never seen anything like this:ohhh:

Muji

VIP
But I thought we were Caucasian why are they describing Somalis as savages and primitive, those words are usually reserved for blacks

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Agree with Trump supporters, Somali kids have no manners. Even on the internet y’all rude, intolerant, extremist and and reckless. Y’all can learn a thing or two from your neighboring countries.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
But I thought we were Caucasian why are they describing Somalis as savages and primitive, those words are usually reserved for blacks

They use the same descriptors for pakis and Arabs in Europe.

Furthermore, who said we are Caucasian?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Agree with Trump supporters, Somali kids have no manners. Y’all can learn a thing or two from your neighboring countries.

We have many neighbouring countries such as South Sudan, Sudan, Uganda, Kenya. Be specific in what countries we should learn from...

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
we are caucasian arabs are caucasians too and they hate them
Arabs aren’t cacaucasian, we may be but they aren’t.

Arabs are alienoid according to Albert Hourani who said there was a meteorite who hit Earth that contained Arabs and this is where they came from.

That’s why they like bombing things, it’s because it reminds them of how they got to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts